Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NEED EXPLORER 6.0 ASSISTANCE

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Buckoeye

Buckoeye

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 26 January 2005 - 08:02 PM

When I have my cursor on a web page it is a black box instead of a straight line.
How do I change it back to a straight line?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:47 PM

Enter the control panel and double-click on the display icon. Then click on the settings tab, then click on advanced, and finally click on troubleshoot.

Reduce the hardware acceleration to its lowest and press ok until you are our of the properties and see if it goes away see if it goes away. If it does , increase the slider until you get to the highest point where it does not come back

#3 Buckoeye

Buckoeye
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 27 January 2005 - 07:36 AM

Grinler,

This did not solve the problem. I do not have the black box in word, just explorer on the address line and in any web page or even responding right now.

I cannot figure it out.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,612 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:09 PM

Posted 27 January 2005 - 01:47 PM

The only other think I can advise you to do is to update your video driver to the latest version

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users