Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tutorial downloading without graphics. Help please

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 robjo2

robjo2

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 AM

Posted 26 January 2005 - 02:06 PM

Have just downloade the Firefox tutorial (tried both Word & HTML versions) but I have no graphics. Is there a setting I need to check? Have recently intalled SP2 so don't know whether that has caused a problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,639 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:53 AM

Posted 26 January 2005 - 11:30 PM

Unfortunately the printable/word versions dont include the graphics. If you want the graphics you should visit it and print it without changing its format

#3 robjo2

robjo2
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:24 AM

Thanks Grinler - at least it's not my PC playing up!

#4 Ronbo

Ronbo

• Members
  • 333 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:29 AM

What you could do is go to the tutorial page and select file\save as and in the save as type drop down menu, choose Web Archive, single file.

This will save the web page into a single file which you may open and study while off line.
There is no justice, there is just us.

#5 Dennis1

Dennis1

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2005 - 07:13 AM

What I do is convert it to pdf using pdf995 free from here. http://www.software995.com/ then it saves images as well, hope it's of some help to you.
Dennis1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users