Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tech_guylvl1

tech_guylvl1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:07 AM

Posted 26 January 2005 - 12:16 PM

and also what I do. I ran across your site doing research and I found it useful so I wanted to show my appreciation. Anything I can do to help or contribute, don't hesitate to ask.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 26 January 2005 - 12:57 PM

Welcome to BC!

My name says a bit about me too. But I am techie too so don't let my name fool you.

If you are able to help in a post please do so. What do you know most about computers? Is your area hardware or windows?

I was just curious....

If we can help you feel free to ask ok?

#3 tech_guylvl1

tech_guylvl1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 January 2005 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for the welcome. I work 1st and 2nd level support for a major corporation, in "Client Systems Analysis" which is glorified help desk. I specialize in windows and lotus notes. I have extensive experience removing spyware and trojans, and know Hijack This like the back of my hand. Having said that, after reading your tutorials and seeing the advanced removal techniques presented here, I was impressed and want to help.

#4 phawgg

phawgg

Learning Daily

• Members
  • 4,543 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 AM

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:18 AM

Welcome and your comments are appreciated, tech guy.

You may have already read this,
but it seemed like a good one to highlight for you.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/4970/help-wanted/
patiently patrolling, plenty of persisant pests n' problems ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users