Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Long To Wait For A Response

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 alexus

alexus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:30 PM

HI, mY NAME IS ALEXUS AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW APPROXIAMATELY HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT FOR HELP REGARDING MY COMPUTER BEFORE MY QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERED. I POSTED A TOPIC OVER 9 DAYS AGO AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I RECEIVED WAS FROM MIEMIK STATING HER HELP IS ALWAYS FREE AND IF I WOULD LIKE TO DONATE CLICK HERE,. WILL I BE RECEIVING ASSISTANCE AS I HAVE FOLLOWED EVERYTHING TO DO FROM YOUR RULES ON THE PAGGE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL NOT WASTE ANYONE'S TIME HERE. THANK YOU

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

Hi alexus -

From what I can see,

you got a response h e r e

by a member of the HJT team, and they were waiting for you to respond with the results of their instructions.

You might want to PM miekiemoes if you want continued help.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#3 ddeerrff

ddeerrff

Retired

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,725 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:55 PM

Alexus,

Your thread is here. You posted your log on June 27th, and Miekiemoes replied to you on June 28th.

Did you download and run Combofix as she asked? If so, you did not post the results for her to look at. It appears you abandoned the topic, and Miekiemoes closed it after waiting more than a week for you.

If you would like the thread reopened, the best way is to PM Miekiemoes and let her know. Then be sure you have notification enabled on the thread so that you will be notified when she replies.
Derfram
~~~~~~

#4 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Your query was responded to on 28 June.
Since you didn't respond the thread was closed on 8 July.

This was your thread in question > http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;#entry555033

Your inability to follow up on your own posts and the directions given you are your problem solely.

If you still want help, repost after following all the directions here > http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
and I do mean all instructions.

Follow the instructions as given you.

This thread is closed.

Edited by jgweed, 10 July 2007 - 09:12 AM.

The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users