Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Online Pokemon Game

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 annabackwards

annabackwards

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 03:13 AM

I was talking to some from friends, when this Pokemon online gaming site came up.
It is called pokemoncrater.com and you can check it out here

So i checked it out, and its awesome!!!! :thumbsup:
It has heaps of new Pokemon, and is totally easy to use!

You can explore the areas, catch pokemon, challenge gym leaders anytime, challenge other players, trade pokemon, buy pokemon and pokemon moves, plus your pokemon are totally healed after a match. Which means no more finding the pokecentre!!!!

Best of all, it is still loads pretty quickly even when my internet connection is slow :flowers:

If anyone decides to create an account and play, add me as your friend. My username is pokemon_slayer101
(to do so you must send me a message through your account settings)

Good luck and have fun! :trumpet:
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TheYoda

TheYoda

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:29 PM

That's awesome! I haven't played pokemon in like 40 years, this is really cool! :thumbsup:

Regrads,
TheYoda

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare

Fold for your future...Help us find a cure.

#3 Master5270

Master5270

• Members
  • 131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 14 July 2007 - 11:04 PM

I used to play crater... it gets boring though... its too slow.. even with my fast connection...
And i know alot of people who have heard of it before.. but its always good to tell the people who have no clue what it is

#4 annabackwards

annabackwards
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,381 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:19 AM

yh, i can see what you mean Master5270. My pokemon are each level 100 now, and i've beaten every gym leader. :thumbsup:
I guess i my new aim is to catch as many rare pokemon as i can find!
Posted Image

Surf smarter, surf faster, surf safer, surf with Mozilla Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users