Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pccillian 2007

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 muzza

muzza

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:57 PM

:flowers:
Hi, I have just installed PcCillian 2007.

The upgrade from 2006 I thought would be a great improvement but the opposite has happened.
The boot up takes around 10-15mins and then it will go and perform an update. I just want to get
rid of the 2007 version.
Has anyone else had problems and what canbe done to overcome the 2007 version.

How can I uninstall the 2007 version.

:thumbsup:
Muzza

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bar5

bar5

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 01:20 PM

Hi muzza:

I don't know what OS you have, but here is some info on an updated version from the original CD. Also info on Spybot S&D if you have it installed.

TrendMicro

As far as uninstalling it, go to Control panel, add/remove and uninstall it from there; or go to Start/Programs/TrendMicro/uninstall and take it from there.

Hope this is what you are looking for.

Barb

#3 muzza

muzza
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 PM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 07:58 PM

:thumbsup: Hi Barb, thanks for the advice I have done this and it has helped heaps.

Edited by muzza, 09 July 2007 - 07:58 PM.

Muzza

#4 bar5

bar5

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:01 PM

:thumbsup: Hi Barb, thanks for the advice I have done this and it has helped heaps.

You are very welcome. I had the same problem until I installed the new version (15.3)

Take care

Barb :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users