Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan.havar.d Removal Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bob118811

bob118811

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:43 PM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

hello im new and just got infected with Trojan.Havar.D and cant get rid of it i have 2 firewalls and one antitrojan/spyware/virus. i use spyhunter 2.9 for my viruses but it wont get rid of it i ran smitfraudfix and it didnt remove
it and Roguefix from internetinspiration.co.uk it didnt work either plz help me cuz im clueless :trumpet: on how to remove
thx :thumbsup: :flowers: :inlove:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 oldf@rt

oldf@rt

• Members
  • 2,609 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:43 AM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 08:41 PM

First thing that I would recommend would be to remove one of your firewalls. Two of them will not function correctly together, possible allowing something to slip through.

Now as far as the Trojan.Havar.D that you have, my recommendation is to follow the instructions Here.

Then you will need to Download and install Hijack This

Then go back to the Hijack This forum and post your log,

and--- :thumbsup: to bleeping computer!.
The name says it all -- 59 and holding permanently

**WARNING** Links I provide might cause brain damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users