Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected By Trojan..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 AlexCYS

AlexCYS

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:05 PM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:40 PM

using AVG free, spybot search & destroy, Adware SE personal, SUPER antispyware..

I have scanned my computer in safemode.. the software above does removed something.. but when i restarted my computer in normal mode.. the same thing happened..

AVG detected viruses again and again even i have repeated the scans for times..

threats found are: services.exe ; RVHIOST.exe ; A0011966.exe ; A0011972.exe ; A0012010.exe ; A0012019.exe

and i can't even use task manager, regedit etc. in safemode nor normal mode.. it said that "task manager has been disabled by administrator". For regedit, it just blinked out then disappeared..

how to eliminate this problem??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 AM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

There is a solution by Trend Micro;
Worm-SOHANAD Details. (Link @ the bottom of the page)

Trend Micro Housecall is a a free Online Virus Scanner.

Or if you would rather, Post a Hijack Log in the HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum and have one the Hijack Team members help to rid your computer of this virus.
Please read Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log before posting a Log.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 AlexCYS

AlexCYS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:42 AM

ya.. i think that's what is infecting my computer.. thank you very much.. i'm now following the solutions given..

#4 AlexCYS

AlexCYS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 09 July 2007 - 02:40 AM

err.. seems like i can't manage to remove it.. so i better post a hijack log.. thank you very much..

#5 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Hi AlexCYS,

I see you are now being helped in the HJT forum. Please now follow only the advice of the HJT team member handling your log. You are in good hands! :thumbsup:

As you have an active log, the thread is now closed.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users