Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Noteburner Software

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ymisobusy

ymisobusy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:46 PM

Posted 08 July 2007 - 10:41 AM

i have windows xp home and have recently downloaded noteburner software. i'm trying to burn my entire itunes library to my hard drive as unprotected mp3's. so far, i have not found a way to manually move the files from their folders in noteburner to the "f" drive on my computer. what happens is that when the folders reach their max capacity the operation shuts down and automatically moves whatever has been copied up to that point to the hard drive. it will stop in the beginning, middle.., whatever of a task. i would like to stop this from happening by physically moving the folders myself when i feel i'm nearing max capacity. that way i won't have to go back and see where it stopped and redo the unfinished tracks again. is there a way to do this? the "help" in noteburner is pitiful!
thanks, ymisobusy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 PM

Posted 10 July 2007 - 12:49 AM

Hi ymisobusy and welcome to BleepingComputer.com
Have you tried to "Drag & Drop" the files from one folder to and other?
In you topic, did the program Notebuner stop the transfer or was the transfer interrupted by another program?
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 fifiward

fifiward

• Banned Spammer
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 PM

Posted 19 July 2007 - 10:28 PM

I think your problem may have nothing to do with NoteBurner but the capacity of your F drive. I had such problem before when I copied files to my removable disc, so just clear more space on your drive to have a try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users