Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Xp Pro CD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 naraht18

naraht18

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 AM

Posted 25 January 2005 - 01:14 PM

:flowers: Hell-o everyone! :thumbsup:

Where am I to get a windows xp pro for a discounted price or mayb even free..? I do not want to buy a pirated version. I prefer a second hand cd where I can get it cheap.. Thanks!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:01 AM

Posted 25 January 2005 - 02:17 PM

I can get you one for under 100.00 or barely over brand new!

It is on ebay I plan to buy a copy of xp pro soon myself. I would suggest you register there and buy one that ships world wide.

Here is a link to one on ebay now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7129390782&rd=1

If you can find one that ships world wide your doing good. Otherwise go to ebay homepage using that link and go down to the bottom and find the ebay in your country.

The register on your countries ebay and buy one.

Hope this helps you some. Ebay is the cheapest place to get the OS that I know of.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users