Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

U Suppose..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 san988

san988

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:16 AM

hiii!i need help as u can suppose and just like everybody i have one problem..or more then one?!?let's get to the point..i have this vturs.exe in system32,it's trojan and offcourse acces is denied to delete bleep, so i tried everything from forums about this bleep and still nothing.don't know much about the computers, but know the basics...if someone knows how to manage with this let me know please,till then peace and stay focused..san988

Profanity removed from post ~ rigel

Edited by rigel, 06 July 2007 - 06:43 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,089 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 05 July 2007 - 12:48 PM

Post a Hijack This log in the Hijack This Forum by following the directions in the link below. DO NOT post the log in this forum.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#3 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:44 PM

Hi san988,

Do not use profanity in your posts. That includes abbreviations, leet, or in any other form. You may follow buddy215's advice, but language violations will result in suspension.

There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.

Please review the board rules.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

rigel
BleepingComputer Forums Moderator

Edited by rigel, 06 July 2007 - 06:43 PM.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users