Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Can't Get My Neverwiner Nghts 2 To Work....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SpartanX

SpartanX

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 AM

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:48 AM

Well... I Got NWN2 but when every I start it up it says.. This doesn't have a compatible Direct 3D driver... This aplication will now shut down. I did install DirectX 9.0c But it still does not want to go... I just want to play my NWN2!!!

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 05 July 2007 - 01:37 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2007 - 09:08 AM

Assuming your video card can handle Direct 3D, then you should go to the manufacturer's website to determine if you have the latest drivers for your card. If not, download and install them.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 cliver

cliver

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2007 - 07:38 PM

Don't even get me started on nwn2, that game is a joke. Just stick with nwn1.

#4 jball007

jball007

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:46 AM

I love NWN 2!!!

John is right because i had to go there when i bought an older graphics card to update everything needed to play these games.. but that is assuming your card is older..

My new card included everything i needed to have...

"I Came to Bring The Pain"

Posted Image

System: Core 2 Duo @ 2.44, Asus WIFI P5B mobo, Radeon 1950XT gcard, 2x1GB Memory, LITE-ON x2 DVD/CD drives, Aerocool Case, AOC FC-2000 PCI Slot Case Cooler, AeroCool 92mm Heatsink W/2 80m Fans Mounted on it, (3) 120m Fans on Case, (1) 220m Fan on Case, 150g HDD 10K RPM (For random stuff), 75G HDD 15k RPM (For Gaming)... Thermaltake (4) 12v rail PSU...THE END!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users