Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Networm-i.virus@fp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 windowsuserxp

windowsuserxp

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:55 AM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:46 PM

I have apparently been infected with a "virus" named "networm-i.virus@fp" and cant seem to get rid of it. I have tried many different soloutions including all of the different free scans. Everything seems to bring something up that is unwanted malware/spyware. I continuously recieve pop-ups and bubbles in my desk tray (bottom right hand corner) along with the additional official looking "internet explorer alerts" I have ran my internet explorer scan as well as my mcafee scan. My internet explorer scan keeps on bringing up the same thing ( "moiling FH" and "Zlob 1" ) and i can remove them but i can run the same scan literally a minute later and bring up the same infections. As for my mcafee i can run it and it brings up two totaly different infections such as "winfixer". But with the same results i can remove them but they dont become quarantined and the pop-ups still come up. Any help with this would be very helpful.

p.s. my mother, since this is her computer, asked if there is any way this can be resolved without any other programs being downloaded.

Thanks, Joey

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,338 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 AM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 09:35 PM

Hi unfortunately you'll need to install one more program, but I'm quite sure it'll be the last and it's fast..
Remove Generic Zlob
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users