Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe's Repeating Request For Activation

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 arphot

arphot

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 PM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 10:18 AM

Not everytime, but almost, when I launch Photoshop or Acrobat I get the dialogue that says that the licensing for this product needs to be activated (again!)Posted Image.
My new laptop has Vista Basic. I'm wondering if that could be (part of) the problem? Any clues? Kirk

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 06 July 2007 - 12:40 AM

Hi arphot,

Adobe requires that you activate your new Software within 30 days of installation.
Please have a look at the Adobe link on Trouble Shooting Activation Problems.

Being that the Adobe application prompts you to reactivate it each time you start it, you may have to visit the Adobe website Here and contact Customer Service for a patch. (Click your Country or Region from the menu at the top the page, then click Contact Us.)
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users