Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Fourth Of July

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,363 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:55 PM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:16 AM

I hope all of our members in the U.S.A. have a safe and happy 4th of July. Our nation is 231 years old, happy birthday to the U.S.A.. :thumbsup:

All of our members from other countries are welcome to celebrate with us, but please be sure to bring your own beer.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 11:36 AM

Happy Birthday to the U.S.A.
God Bless Everyone
Posted Image

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,912 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 PM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 12:18 PM

HAve a safe and fun Fourth
God Bless America

Fireworks Video
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:09 PM

Happy 4th. I'm off to go buy a Grill and some hot dogs

Posted Image

#5 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

Happy 4th of July to all of you - hope your day is filled with bbq, laughter and friends and your evening with terrific fireworks shows.
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

#6 jball007

jball007

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 01:48 PM

Woooohoooo I love the 4th :thumbsup:

"I Came to Bring The Pain"

Posted Image

System: Core 2 Duo @ 2.44, Asus WIFI P5B mobo, Radeon 1950XT gcard, 2x1GB Memory, LITE-ON x2 DVD/CD drives, Aerocool Case, AOC FC-2000 PCI Slot Case Cooler, AeroCool 92mm Heatsink W/2 80m Fans Mounted on it, (3) 120m Fans on Case, (1) 220m Fan on Case, 150g HDD 10K RPM (For random stuff), 75G HDD 15k RPM (For Gaming)... Thermaltake (4) 12v rail PSU...THE END!!

#7 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 04:57 PM

Happy Fourth of July to Everyone!

*yano is off to get cleaned up from work, then eat some hot dogs, macaroni salad, macaroni pasta, macaroni, etc.. get the picture? lol

#8 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,255 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:17 PM

Happy Fourth!
My Tribute :thumbsup:

#9 TheYoda

TheYoda

• Members
  • 466 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 08:48 PM

I hope everyone is having/has a great independance day, but amidst the fun and celebration let us not forget those people who fought, died, and are still fighting to keep this country safe and free. God bless America! *proudly salutes American flag*

TheYoda

"A coward dies a thousand times before his death. The valiant never taste of death but once." -William Shakespeare

Fold for your future...Help us find a cure.

#10 twardnw

twardnw

• Members
  • 259 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:28 AM

hope all had a safe and enjoyable Independence Day (the holiday is NOT 'the 4th of July,' sorry, little pet-peeve of mine)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users