Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mi Computer Resoucres

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lilroq

lilroq

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:40 PM

when i do anything or just bring up the internet screen mi computer resources goes up real hi but for some reason when im on this webdite it goes down and the pages load faster ?do i have to many stuff on mi computer or what ?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 PM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:53 PM

Anytime you use an application, for example your browser, this uses system resources. In this example, changing a page will cause a jump in the resource monitor, but if you simply remain on that page, you will see the resources used go down.
Obviously, the more things you are doing at the same time on your computer, the more resources you will use; I generally close any application that I am not using at the time for that reason (for example, if I am not using my word processor, but I am researching on the web, I will close the process and only keep the browser open---this often applies to instant message applications, media players,and POP E-mail clients.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users