Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus Protect Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 LAB811

LAB811

• Members
  • 161 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:19 PM

I read the post regarding this new malware /virus. It started happening yesterday that I got all these pop ups for vVirus Pro and all different anti virus programs. I clicked on nothing knowing that this was probably the problem itself. I keep getting bogus alerts that is also from this same problem. I am really a novice and I read what was said about downloading Smit whatever but it says that this should not be done by a novice. I'm really concerned where to start.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 05:27 PM

Hi LAB811 and Welcome to Bleeping Computer. :thumbsup:

Please follow the instructions in How to remove VirusProtectPro and if you have any problems, post back to this thread and someone will gladly help you out.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users