Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spylocked

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 thepride

thepride

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:05 PM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:21 PM

hi im new to this forum and have a wee problem does anybody know how to get rid of spylocked from your pc its doing my head in :thumbsup: :flowers: :trumpet:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

See if this tutorial helps:
How To Remove Spylocked And Spywarelocked (removal Instructions)
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 thepride

thepride
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 04 July 2007 - 05:20 AM

without sounding a thicko is this process hard to do in the automated one thanks in advance

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 04 July 2007 - 07:26 AM

I can't really comment on if it's hard, or not.
Different people, have different ideas as to what's hard, and what's not. :thumbsup:
Just print out the directions, follow them step-by-step, and you shouldn't have any problems.
If you have any questions, or run into any problems, just post them here, and someone will help you.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 thepride

thepride
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:43 AM

i know im sounding daft here but will this smitfraud sort it without me having to delete files manualy and will it goose my pc

#6 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 05 July 2007 - 05:38 AM

SmitfraudFix will normally sort out the problem for you completely, but if necessary you can follow the manual removal which involves the deletion of files and folders. It will not "goose" your PC, on the contrary infact; it will solve your problems with Spylocked to and help to ensure that you stay malware free in the future.

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 thepride

thepride
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:35 PM

tried to get rid of this but wont let me into safe mode keeps rebooting help plz tyvm

#8 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

Super Antispyware has had success removing Smitfraud infections using safe mode. I don't know what success you will
have in regular mode but it will also remove other malware that is on your computer, too. Give it a try. After installing and updating Super Antispyware, close all programs including browsers then run the scan.

Install Super Antispyware. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

You can also post a Hijack This log.
Post a Hijack This log in the Hijack This Forum by following the directions in the link below. DO NOT post the log in this forum.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#9 thepride

thepride
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2007 - 02:43 AM

thanks buddy this has done the trick once again thank u very much

#10 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,196 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 10 July 2007 - 06:02 AM

You are welcome.
Thanks for letting us know what worked. It will help other members who have the same problem.
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users