Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pando....risk Assessment Please.....

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 1Bart

1Bart

• Members
  • 263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:34 AM

Hello,

-- You need to download the "means" to view their videos...

-- Then you may download the actual files

Is the original download a "spam enabler" and is their "product"....the videos that you download.....full of malware anyway...????

Would like to draw on prior experience and knowledge prior to perhaps getting into it....

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:30 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:38 AM

I would hold off on downloading this "means" because a lot of times when places ask you to download something special to view their stuff, it's malware. Occasionally it's legit and is it just special software designed by those people, but until you know for sure, be safe and don't download it. Wait for someone who knows of this Pando to tell you if it's a legit site or not. Happy surfing :thumbsup:.
When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#3 1Bart

1Bart
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 263 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 03 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

Yes indeed.....just the purpose of posting this thread....Hoping someone, somewhere has had experience with this particular issue..

TY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users