Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected With A Number Of Trojans(?) And/or Worms

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:24 PM

Posted 02 July 2007 - 04:50 PM

Hi There,

I'm not sure if i have done this the right way? I have followed the 'Preparation Guide for Use Before Posting a HiJackThis Log', but I had some problems, and I have included some background. I hope i didn't do anything wrong!!!

I have an ASUS A6000 Laptop.
I have Windows XP Home edition, Version 2002, Service Pack 2
I have Norton AntiVirus installed.

BACKGROUND
My problems began about a month ago, I had an error message that said something along these lines;

file cannot open retadup000000032.exe

This error message was followed by Norton saying that it had discovered a worm called fontra.32, Norton said that the problem was resolved, but it kept happening. I asked the IT guy at work, who told me to run HOUSECALL, update windows, and everything should be fine. So I ran Housecall until no threats were detected, and ran windows update, and eveything was grand for about two weeks. Since the initial scans using Housecall, I have run it once a week. On all occasions, it completes the scan, and I get a message from Norton that says that it has detected a risk as follows;

c:\DOCUME~1\Alis . . .\VS1551U6.B7Q
Trojan Horse
Unable to repair this file
Access to the file was denied

After this happens, I then get another message from Norton that says that the problem has been resolved????? This happens whenever I run Housecall.

In the last couple of weeks, I have also experienced several crashes, where the screen goes blue, and there is some writing, but it is fuzzy and I can't read it. When this happens I switch off my computer, and switch it back on - at which point it says 'the hard drive has recovered from a serious error' and it does some kind of scan. Then everything is fine again (I am not sure if this is related).

Last night, something happened that had never happened before, I switched from another user onto my account, but all the icons where three times the size they normally are. The screen was all grainy and blinked a lot. Then I got the Trojan Horse error from Norton. I tried to shut down the computer and it wouldn't let me, so I switched it off.

I have completed the steps advised in 'Preparation Guide for Use Before Posting a HiJackThis Log', my experiences are as follows;

Point 1, 2, 3 4 . . .completed

Point 5: HOUSECALL

I ran Housecall and during the scan, I experienced the same problem mentioned above twice;

the first said

c:\DOCUME~1\Alis . . .\VS16GHU6.CJJ
Trojan Horse
Access to this file was denied

The second said

c:\DOCUME~1\Alis . . . \VS1551U6.B7Q
Trojan Horse
Access to this file was denied

Both were followed by another message from Norton saying that the problem had been resolved

PANDA
I couldn't run panda because it was not compatible with Norton, and I wasn't sure whether or not it was safe to disable Norton.

BIT DEFENDER
I ran Bit Defender 8, during the scan I encountered several problems, similar to those mentioned above.

c:\WINDOWS\TEM . . .\tmp0005e3d7
W.32.Alcra.B
File was automatically deleted

then;
c:\WINDOWS\TEM . . .\tmp0005e3dd
W.32.Alcra.B

then;
c:\WINDOWS\TEM . . .\tmp0005e40f
W.32.Alcra.B

then;
c:\WINDOWS\TEM . . .\tmp0005e43F
W.32.Alcra.B

then these two;
c:\WINDOWS\TEMP\TMPO

c:\Program Files\so . . . \A0048359.exe

Because a bunch of stuff came up in Bit Defender, I copied the log, please see below;

//-----------------------------------------------------------------
//
// Product: BitDefender 8 Free Edition
// Version: 8.0
//
// Created on: 02/07/2007 18:15:26
//
//-----------------------------------------------------------------

Statistics

Scan path : C:\
D:\
Folders : 7553
Files : 349785
Archives : 9069
Packed files : 20783
Identified viruses : 11
Infected files : 207
Warnings : 0
Suspect files : 0
Disinfected files : 0
Deleted files : 22
Copied files : 0
Moved files : 75
Renamed files : 0
I/O errors : 34
Scan time : 01:25:39
Scan speed (files/sec) : 68

Virus definitions : 636315
Scan plugins : 14
Archive plugins : 38
Unpack plugins : 6
Mail plugins : 6
System plugins : 1

Scan options

Detection
[X] Scan boot sectors
[X] Scan archives
[X] Scan packed files
[X] Scan email

File mask
[ ] Programs
[X] All files
[ ] User defined extensions:
[ ] Exclude extensions: ;

Action

Infected objects
[ ] Ignore
[X] Disinfect
[ ] Delete
[ ] Copy to quarantine
[ ] Move to quarantine
[ ] Rename
[ ] Prompt user

Second action
[ ] Ignore
[ ] Delete
[ ] Copy to quarantine
[X] Move to quarantine
[ ] Rename
[ ] Prompt user

Scan options
[X] Enable warnings
[X] Enable heuristics
[ ] Show all files in log
[X] Report file: vscan.log
[ ] Append to existing report

Summary:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78D97357.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\78D97357.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\79E9102C.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\79E9102C.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\08495FDE.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\08495FDE.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0A923B5B.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0A923B5B.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0C310F92.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\0C310F92.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\10C81A85.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\10C81A85.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2F4F12ED.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2F4F12ED.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\2F4F12ED.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\30F11121.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\30F11121.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\70CF49A1.tmp=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\70CF49A1.tmp=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\270E1C7E.tmp=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Win32.Worm.VB.DW
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\270E1C7E.tmp=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\66E61C96.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Worm.Vb.AN
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\66E61C96.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\66E61C96.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67243A52.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Worm.Vb.AN
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67243A52.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67243A52.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67AA73BF.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67AA73BF.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\67AA73BF.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\37172056.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\37172056.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\37172056.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63950DA8.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63950DA8.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63950DA8.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63D32B64.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63D32B64.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63D32B64.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\64171D18.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Worm.Vb.AN
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\64171D18.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\64171D18.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\538E5D3E.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Downloader.Agent.BLS
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\538E5D3E.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\09BB267B.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Backdoor.Ircbot.DD
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\09BB267B.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\09BB267B.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5E1B3A75.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Downloader.Agent.BLS
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\5E1B3A75.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Deleted
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\59A602CA.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Worm.Vb.AN
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\59A602CA.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\59A602CA.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\73D22D69.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\73D22D69.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\73D22D69.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\65E56B4E.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\65E56B4E.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\65E56B4E.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\452105ED.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\452105ED.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\452105ED.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63F663FD.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63F663FD.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\63F663FD.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\488C2F03.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\488C2F03.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\488C2F03.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\1CC0037C.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Infected Trojan.Agent.AACA
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\1CC0037C.exe=>(Quarantine-2) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\Norton AntiVirus\Quarantine\1CC0037C.exe Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\uy.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Trojan.VB.HA
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\uy.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\uy.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048020.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0006 Infected Trojan.FatObfus.Gen
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048020.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0006 Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048020.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>(NSIS o)=>lzma_nsis0006 Move failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The L Word - S4 E04 Layup.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The L Word - S4 E04 Layup.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ugly.Betty.S01E21.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ugly.Betty.S01E21.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ugly.Betty.S01E22.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ugly.Betty.S01E22.HDTV.XviD-XOR.avi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\10.5.Apocalypse.2006.STV.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-SweRoX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\10.5.Apocalypse.2006.STV.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-SweRoX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\10th.And.Wolf.2006.PROPER.LIMITED.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-10thAW.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\10th.And.Wolf.2006.PROPER.LIMITED.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-10thAW.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\13.Tzameti.German.Subbed.2005.Pal.DVDR-ETM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\13.Tzameti.German.Subbed.2005.Pal.DVDR-ETM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\13.Tzameti.German.Subbed.2005.SAMPLEFiX.Pal.DVDR-ETM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\13.Tzameti.German.Subbed.2005.SAMPLEFiX.Pal.DVDR-ETM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A.New.Wave.2007.STV.NTSC.DVDSCR.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A.New.Wave.2007.STV.NTSC.DVDSCR.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Animal_Planet.Its_A_Croc_Story.PAL_DVDR-HOLDEM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Animal_Planet.Its_A_Croc_Story.PAL_DVDR-HOLDEM.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Anna.Nicole.Smith.Exposed.1998.PAL.DVDR-FiCODVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Anna.Nicole.Smith.Exposed.1998.PAL.DVDR-FiCODVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Arthur.And.The.Invisibles.2006.CUSTOM.SWESUB.NTSC.DVDR-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Arthur.And.The.Invisibles.2006.CUSTOM.SWESUB.NTSC.DVDR-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Being.Ian.Hurry.for.Hollywood.2007.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-NicJr.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Being.Ian.Hurry.for.Hollywood.2007.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-NicJr.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Billy.Budd.1962.NTSC-DVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Billy.Budd.1962.NTSC-DVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Blood.Diamond.Diamanti.Di.Sangue.2006.iTALiAN.PAL.DVDR-SiLENT.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Blood.Diamond.Diamanti.Di.Sangue.2006.iTALiAN.PAL.DVDR-SiLENT.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Bob.Sinclar.Soundz.Of.Freedom.2007.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Bob.Sinclar.Soundz.Of.Freedom.2007.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\CARTOON.SMART.TITLES.AND.BUMPER.ANIMATIONS.DVDR-HELL.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\CARTOON.SMART.TITLES.AND.BUMPER.ANIMATIONS.DVDR-HELL.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Captain.Scarlet.Season1.Disc4.SideA.NTSC.DVDR-MADE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Captain.Scarlet.Season1.Disc4.SideA.NTSC.DVDR-MADE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Casino.Royale.PAL.REPACK.MULTI.DVDR-ONMYOuJi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Casino.Royale.PAL.REPACK.MULTI.DVDR-ONMYOuJi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Celine.Dion.Delles.2007.FRENCH.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Celine.Dion.Delles.2007.FRENCH.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Cliffhanger.1994.JAPANESE.EDITION.DTS-ONLY.FULL.BITRATE.NTSC.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Cliffhanger.1994.JAPANESE.EDITION.DTS-ONLY.FULL.BITRATE.NTSC.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Desperation.2006.MULTi.PAL.DVDR-DNP.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Desperation.2006.MULTi.PAL.DVDR-DNP.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Diams.Au.Tour.De.Ma.Bulle.2DiSCS.2007.FRENCH.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Diams.Au.Tour.De.Ma.Bulle.2DiSCS.2007.FRENCH.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Diams.Au.Tour.De.Ma.Bulle.DiSC1.DTS.2007.FRENCH.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Diams.Au.Tour.De.Ma.Bulle.DiSC1.DTS.2007.FRENCH.PAL.MDVDR-DHI.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Dreamgirls.2006.PAL.DVDR-AFTERMATH.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Dreamgirls.2006.PAL.DVDR-AFTERMATH.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Elisabeth.1.2005.Disc1.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-SoRRY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Elisabeth.1.2005.Disc1.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-SoRRY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Elisabeth.1.2005.Disc2.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-SoRRY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Elisabeth.1.2005.Disc2.NORDIC.PAL.DVDR-SoRRY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Fired.Limited.DVDSCR.DVDR-XanaX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Fired.Limited.DVDSCR.DVDR-XanaX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Flicka.German.DL.PAL.DVDR-EMPiRE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Flicka.German.DL.PAL.DVDR-EMPiRE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ghost.Rider.DVDR-SOCiETY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ghost.Rider.DVDR-SOCiETY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Grifters.German.DL.1990.PAL.DVDR-SAMFD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Grifters.German.DL.1990.PAL.DVDR-SAMFD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Guided.By.Voices.Live.From.Austin.Tx.2007.NTSC.MDVDR-JUKEBOX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Guided.By.Voices.Live.From.Austin.Tx.2007.NTSC.MDVDR-JUKEBOX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Hannibal.Rising.UNRATED.2007.CUSTOM.SLOSUBS.NTSC.DVDR-iGNiTiON.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Hannibal.Rising.UNRATED.2007.CUSTOM.SLOSUBS.NTSC.DVDR-iGNiTiON.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Hitler.Opkomst.En.Ondergang.Van.Een.Dictator.2007.PAL.NL.DVDr-GNVRiSO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Hitler.Opkomst.En.Ondergang.Van.Een.Dictator.2007.PAL.NL.DVDr-GNVRiSO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\I.Cavalieri.Dello.Zodiaco.OAV4.L.Ultima.Battaglia.1989.ITALIAN.PAL.COMPLETE.DVDR-169.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\I.Cavalieri.Dello.Zodiaco.OAV4.L.Ultima.Battaglia.1989.ITALIAN.PAL.COMPLETE.DVDR-169.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\I.Love.Black.Dick.3.XXX.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-CRYMXXX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\I.Love.Black.Dick.3.XXX.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-CRYMXXX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ilene.Barnes.Live.A.FIP.2007.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Ilene.Barnes.Live.A.FIP.2007.BONUS.PAL.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Italo.Fresh.Hits.3.2007.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Italo.Fresh.Hits.3.2007.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Jacks.Teen.America.18.2007.XXX.NTSC.DVDR-NYMPHO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Jacks.Teen.America.18.2007.XXX.NTSC.DVDR-NYMPHO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Jonas.Gardell.Livet.2001.SWEDISH.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Jonas.Gardell.Livet.2001.SWEDISH.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\KISS.FIREHOUSE.2007.PAL.MDVDR-LzY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\KISS.FIREHOUSE.2007.PAL.MDVDR-LzY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Kaw.2007.STV.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-SweRoX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Kaw.2007.STV.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-SweRoX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Linkin.Park.Minutes.To.Midnight.2007.PROPER.BONUS.NTSC.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Linkin.Park.Minutes.To.Midnight.2007.PROPER.BONUS.NTSC.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MILF.School.3.2007.XXX.NTSC.DVDR-NYMPHO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MILF.School.3.2007.XXX.NTSC.DVDR-NYMPHO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Mad.City.1997.iTALiAN.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-DpR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Mad.City.1997.iTALiAN.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-DpR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Mansfield.Park.2007.STV.PAL.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Mansfield.Park.2007.STV.PAL.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Material.Girls.2006.CUSTOM.SWESUB.PAL.DVDR-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Material.Girls.2006.CUSTOM.SWESUB.PAL.DVDR-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Memory.2005.R1.Limited.NTSC.DVDR-XanaX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Memory.2005.R1.Limited.NTSC.DVDR-XanaX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Michael.Palin.Around.The.World.In.80.Days.1989.D3.NTSC-MADE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Michael.Palin.Around.The.World.In.80.Days.1989.D3.NTSC-MADE.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MixMash.70s.Classics.Volume.03.2007.PAL.2DiSC.MDVDR-777.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MixMash.70s.Classics.Volume.03.2007.PAL.2DiSC.MDVDR-777.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MixMash.Espanol.May.2006.PAL.2DiSC.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\MixMash.Espanol.May.2006.PAL.2DiSC.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Na.Samote.U.Lesa.1976.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR.iNT-ViD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Na.Samote.U.Lesa.1976.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR.iNT-ViD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Norbit.DVDR-Replica.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Norbit.DVDR-Replica.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Not.The.Nine.O.Clock.News.The.Best.Of.Vo1.PAL.DVDR-HAGGiS.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Not.The.Nine.O.Clock.News.The.Best.Of.Vo1.PAL.DVDR-HAGGiS.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Nothing.To.Lose.1997.iNTERNAL.READ.NFO.MULTI.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Nothing.To.Lose.1997.iNTERNAL.READ.NFO.MULTI.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Orfeu.Negro.1959.PAL.DVDR-HEINEKEN.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Orfeu.Negro.1959.PAL.DVDR-HEINEKEN.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Planet.Pop.Vol.5.2005.NTSC.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Planet.Pop.Vol.5.2005.NTSC.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Playboy.After.Dark.Vol.2.D1.2007.NTSC.DVDR-NTX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Playboy.After.Dark.Vol.2.D1.2007.NTSC.DVDR-NTX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Playboy.After.Dark.Vol.2.D2.2007.NTSC.DVDR-NTX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Playboy.After.Dark.Vol.2.D2.2007.NTSC.DVDR-NTX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Power.Rangers.Dino.Thunder.VOL.3.German.2004.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-SiMPTY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Power.Rangers.Dino.Thunder.VOL.3.German.2004.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-SiMPTY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prehistoric.Women.1950.NTSC.DVDR-FiCODVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prehistoric.Women.1950.NTSC.DVDR-FiCODVDR.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\President.2006.PAL.DVDR-SSF.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\President.2006.PAL.DVDR-SSF.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D1.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D1.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D2.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D2.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D3.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Prison.Break.S02D3.PAL.DVDR-GTV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Promo.Only.Dance.Mix.Video.April.2005.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Promo.Only.Dance.Mix.Video.April.2005.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Promo.Only.Dance.Mix.Video.May.2005.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Promo.Only.Dance.Mix.Video.May.2005.NTSC.DVD9.MDVDR-mVm.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D1.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D1.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D2.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D2.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D3.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D3.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D4.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rescue.Me.S03D4.NTSC.DVDR-WATDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rock.America.Videopool.May.2007.NTSC.MDVDR-AURORA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Rock.America.Videopool.May.2007.NTSC.MDVDR-AURORA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\SAIYUKI.RELOAD.VOL2.PAL.MULTI.DVDR-MANGACiTY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\SAIYUKI.RELOAD.VOL2.PAL.MULTI.DVDR-MANGACiTY.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Saving.Milly.2005.STV.PAL.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Saving.Milly.2005.STV.PAL.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Scoop.Der.Knueller.German.2006.Complete.PAL.DVDR-TiARA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Scoop.Der.Knueller.German.2006.Complete.PAL.DVDR-TiARA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Scrubs.Season5.Disc2.REPACK.NTSC_DVDR-FoV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Scrubs.Season5.Disc2.REPACK.NTSC_DVDR-FoV.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Smokin.Aces.PAL.NORDIC.DVDR-RUSH.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Smokin.Aces.PAL.NORDIC.DVDR-RUSH.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Something.To.Cheer.About.2002.NTSC.DVDSCR.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Something.To.Cheer.About.2002.NTSC.DVDSCR.DVDR-SUBTiTLES.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Strawberry.Shortcake.Berry.Blossom.Festival.2007.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-NicJr.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Strawberry.Shortcake.Berry.Blossom.Festival.2007.COMPLETE.NTSC.DVDR-NicJr.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Beatles.Intimate.Scrapbook.2006.COMPLETE.NTSC.MDVDR-JUKEBOX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Beatles.Intimate.Scrapbook.2006.COMPLETE.NTSC.MDVDR-JUKEBOX.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Borgia.2006.PL.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-Fo4R.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Borgia.2006.PL.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR-Fo4R.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Desperate.Trail.1995.STV.MULTI.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Desperate.Trail.1995.STV.MULTI.PAL.DVDR-KnArK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Fountain.2006.PAL.PROPER.MULTISUBS.DVDR-SSB.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Fountain.2006.PAL.PROPER.MULTISUBS.DVDR-SSB.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Ice.Harvest.2005.DTS-ONLY.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Ice.Harvest.2005.DTS-ONLY.NORDiC.PAL.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Prime.Gig.2000.COMPLETE.LIMITED.PAL.DVDR-ASBAK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Prime.Gig.2000.COMPLETE.LIMITED.PAL.DVDR-ASBAK.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Rockford.Files.S04D3B.NTSC.DVDR-JFKDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Rockford.Files.S04D3B.NTSC.DVDR-JFKDVD.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Used.Lies.For.The.Liars.2007.BONUS.NTSC.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Used.Lies.For.The.Liars.2007.BONUS.NTSC.MDVDR-Oi.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Wrong.Move.1975.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-VoMiT.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\The.Wrong.Move.1975.COMPLETE.PAL.DVDR-VoMiT.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Tom.And.Jerry.Tales.VOL1.2006.SE.DK.NO.PAL.DVDR-Oldstyle.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Tom.And.Jerry.Tales.VOL1.2006.SE.DK.NO.PAL.DVDR-Oldstyle.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Twister.1996.SE.DTS-ONLY.PAL.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Twister.1996.SE.DTS-ONLY.PAL.DVDR-HEMMABiO.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Brazil.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Brazil.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Japan.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Japan.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Ultimate.1995.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Ultimate.1995.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Ultimate.1996.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\UFC.Ultimate.Ultimate.1996.PAL.DVDR-KOENiG.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Venus.2006.LiMiTED.REAL.CUSTOM.SWESUB.NTSC.DVDR-WhoKnow.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Venus.2006.LiMiTED.REAL.CUSTOM.SWESUB.NTSC.DVDR-WhoKnow.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Vildsvin.Jakt.Och.Hundar.Del.3.NORDIC.PAL.DVDr-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Vildsvin.Jakt.Och.Hundar.Del.3.NORDIC.PAL.DVDr-Crowd.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Wallander.Broderna.2005.PROPER.STV.SWEDISH.PAL.DVDR-TCP.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Wallander.Broderna.2005.PROPER.STV.SWEDISH.PAL.DVDR-TCP.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\White.Noise.2.The.Light.CUSTOM.PT.SUBS.PAL.DVDR-iNViCTA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\White.Noise.2.The.Light.CUSTOM.PT.SUBS.PAL.DVDR-iNViCTA.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\dllhost.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\dllhost.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\dllhost.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\a.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\a.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\b.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\b.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045571.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045571.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045571.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045572.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045572.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045572.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046571.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046571.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046571.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046573.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046573.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046573.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046577.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046577.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046577.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046578.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046578.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046578.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046623.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046623.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046623.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046624.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046624.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046624.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046628.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046628.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046628.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046629.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046629.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046629.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047624.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047624.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047624.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047625.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047625.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047625.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047651.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047651.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047651.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047652.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047652.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047652.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047684.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047684.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047684.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047685.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047685.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047685.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047745.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047745.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047745.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047746.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047746.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047746.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047762.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047762.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047762.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047833.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047833.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047833.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047834.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047834.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047834.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048005.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048005.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048005.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048006.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048006.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048006.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048027.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048027.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048027.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048028.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048028.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048028.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048073.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048073.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048073.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048074.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048074.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048074.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048091.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048091.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048091.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048092.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048092.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048092.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048096.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048096.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048096.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048097.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048097.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048097.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048098.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048098.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048098.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048114.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048114.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048114.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048115.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048115.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048115.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048129.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048129.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048129.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048130.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048130.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048130.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048147.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048147.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048147.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048148.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048148.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048148.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048161.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048161.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048161.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048162.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048162.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048162.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048192.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048192.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048192.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048193.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048193.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048193.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047999.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Trojan.FatObfus.Gen
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047999.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047999.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\q7q7q7q7q7q7q7q7xx.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\q7q7q7q7q7q7q7q7xx.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\c.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\c.zip.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045573.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045573.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0045573.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046574.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046574.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046574.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046625.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046625.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0046625.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047626.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047626.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047626.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047653.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047653.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047653.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047686.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047686.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047686.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047747.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047747.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047747.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047835.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047835.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0047835.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048007.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048007.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048007.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048029.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048029.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048029.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048075.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048075.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048075.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048093.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048093.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048093.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048116.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048116.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048116.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048131.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048131.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048131.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048149.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048149.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048149.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048163.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048163.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048163.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048194.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048194.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048194.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0044786.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Trojan.Downloader.Agent.AUV
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0044786.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0044786.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0043701.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Trojan.FatObfus.Gen
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0043701.exe.bac_a01260=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0043701.exe.bac_a01260 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Setup.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Video.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\a.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\a.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Setup.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\b.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\b.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Video.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048258.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048258.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048258.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048259.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Backdoor.Genlot.KK
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048259.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048259.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048215.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Trojan.VB.HA
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048215.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048215.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\Track_03.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\c.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\c.zip.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4)=>Track_03.exe Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048260.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Infected Win32.Worm.Vb.NJQ
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048260.exe.bac_a00604=>(Quarantine-4) Disinfection failed
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\.housecall6.6\Quarantine\A0048260.exe.bac_a00604 Moved
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4961F8CC-7E98-48A7-8093-DF4524510FB6}\RP150\A0048359.exe Infected Trojan.Downloader.Small.ZZT
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4961F8CC-7E98-48A7-8093-DF4524510FB6}\RP150\A0048359.exe Disinfection failed
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4961F8CC-7E98-48A7-8093-DF4524510FB6}\RP150\A0048359.exe Move failed: Quarantine full

Point 6, completed

Point 7, I have Norton Firewall installed.

Point 8, My security updates are up to date

Point 9, HijackThis Log below;

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 21:15:52, on 02/07/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16473)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\HControl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASWLSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\sm56hlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe
C:\Program Files\Wireless Console 2\wcourier.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUSTeK\ASUSDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\Power4 Gear\BatteryLife.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\WLAN Card Utilities\Center.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdnagent.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\Monitor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\Asus ChkMail\ChkMail.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\ATKOSD.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\stinger.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe
c:\program files\softwin\bitdefender8\bdmcon.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: dsWebAllowBHO Class - {2F85D76C-0569-466F-A488-493E6BD0E955} - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\dsWebAllow.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {A8F38D8D-E480-4D52-B7A2-731BB6995FDD} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HControl] C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\HControl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSERIAL] sm56hlpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ASUS Live Update] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Wireless Console 2] "C:\Program Files\Wireless Console 2\wcourier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zshutdown] c:\sysprep\patch\sysprep.cmd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\ASUSTeK\ASUSDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Power_Gear] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Power4 Gear\BatteryLife.exe" 1
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Control Center] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\WLAN Card Utilities\Center.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] "C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\FirstStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE2] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OPSE reminder] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregEng\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregEng\ereg.ini"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDMCon] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdmcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDNewsAgent] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdnagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] "C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.1128.5462\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9
O4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ASUS ChkMail.lnk = C:\Program Files\ASUS\Asus ChkMail\ChkMail.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Desktop Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_AddToList.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Preview.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Print.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.asus.com
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by104fd.bay104.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {7E980B9B-8AE5-466A-B6D6-DA8CF814E78A} (MJLauncherCtrl Class) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/luxr/default/mjolauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/...ro.cab34246.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{318B6C70-D062-4B8E-9DEE-E1D16EAC0944}: NameServer = 194.72.9.38,62.6.40.192
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: ASWLSVC - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASWLSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Internet Security Password Validation (ccISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AVScan (SAVScan) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SolidWorks Licensing Service - SolidWorks - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SolidWorks Shared\Service\SolidWorksLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe" /service (file missing)

I'M SORRY IF THIS IS A BIT LONG, I TRIED TO GIVE AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE, I DESPERATELY NEED HELP COS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING, OR HOW TO FIX THIS.

THANKS HEAPS FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 03 July 2007 - 03:55 AM

Hi there,

Since yesterday when i performed all the actions suggested in 'Preparation Guide for use before HijackThis Log', I have shutdown my computer and restarted it this morning. When i restarted the computer, i got a message from Windows Installer - which I cancelled, but it kept coming up, then another message from Windows Installer that said . . .

The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
Click OK to try again, enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'PROPLUS.MSI' in the box below.

and in the box below it says c:\DOCUME~1\Alison\Locals~1\Temp\Rar$EX12 . . .

this keeps popping up and won't go away. Also Microsoft Word started up all by itself, and I got an error message about changing Outlook express to my default email? ? ? ? ? ? What does it all mean???

Please Help!! I know that this really isn't as drastic as some, but i am panicing.

Thanks for all your help!!!

#3 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:24 AM

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

Hello princessofnorthperth,

I am SifuMike and I will be helping you. :thumbsup:

Is this a company computer?

I (as well as MicroSoft, McAfee and Symantec) do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time.

The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms".

It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection.

In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:

1) False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
2) System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.

Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove one these.
You may choose which one you leave.
Noron Antivirus or BitDefender 8 antivirus

then reboot your computer.

Download and install AVG Anti-Spyware v7.5.
  • After download, double click on the file to launch the install process.
  • Choose a language, click "OK" and then click "Next".
  • Read the "License Agreement" and click "I Agree".
  • Accept default installation path: C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5, click "Next", then click "Install".
  • After setup completes, click "Finish" to start the program automatically or launch AVG Anti-Spyware by double-clicking its icon on your desktop or in the system tray.
  • Connect to the Internet, go back to AVG Anti-Spyware, select the "Update" button and click "Start update". Wait until you see the "Update successful" message. If you are having problems with the updater, manually update with the AVG Anti-Spyware Full database installer from here.
  • Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done - DO NOT perform a scan yet.
Reboot your computer in "SAFE MODE" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode". (Note: When run in safe mode, sometimes the GUI is larger than the screen and the buttons at the bottom are partly or completely hidden, making them unaccessible for doing a scan. If this is the case, press the WINKEY + M key to "Minimize" the AVG display. Then right-click on AVG in the Task Bar and select "Maximize". If that does not help, then you may have to run your scan in normal mode and advise your helper afterwards.)

Scan with AVG Anti-Spyware as follows:
  • Click on the "Scanner" button and choose the "Settings" tab.
  • Under "How to act?", click on "Recommended actions" and choose "Quarantine" to set default action for detected malware.
  • Under "How to Scan?", "Possibly unwanted software", and What to Scan?" leave all the default settings.
  • Under "Reports" select "Do not automatically generate reports" and UNcheck "Only if threats were found".
  • Click the "Scan" tab to return to scanning options.
  • Click "Complete System Scan" to start.
  • When the scan has finished, it should automatically be set to Quarantine--if not click on Recommended Action and set it there.
  • You will also be presented with a list of infected objects found. Click "Apply all actions" to place the files in Quarantine.
IMPORTANT! Do not save the report before you have clicked the Apply all actions button. If you do, the log that is created will indicate "No action taken", making it more difficult to interpret the report. So be sure you save it only AFTER clicking the "Apply all actions" button.
  • Click on "Save Report" to view all completed scans. Click on the most recent scan you just performed and select "Save report as" - the default file name will be in date/time format as follows: Report-Scan-20060620-142816.txt. Save to your desktop.
    A copy of each report will also be saved in C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Reports\
  • Exit AVG Anti-Spyware when done, reboot normally and submit the log report in your next response.
Note: Close all open windows, programs, and DO NOT USE the computer while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning. Doing so can hamper AVG Anti-Spyware's ability to clean properly and may result in reinfection.

AVG Anti-Spyware is free for 30 days and all the extensions of the full version will be activated. After the 30 day trial, active protection extensions will be deactivated and the program will turn into a feature-limited freeware version that you can can continue to use as an on-demand scanner or you may purchase a license to use the full version.

When done, submit the the AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 log and a fresh Hijackthis log.
If I've saved you time & money,
please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#4 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 07:34 AM

Hi there SifuMike!! Thanks heaps for helping me :thumbsup:

First of all, this is not a company computer, although I do use it for work from time to time.

I removed BitDefender 8 in "add + remove programs", but it is still on my desktop, and in my system tray. So, I am not sure if I have done something wrong.

I downloaded and scanned with AVG Anti-Spyware in Safe Mode, I set Quarantine as the default action, however when the scan completed it came up as [b]DELETE and I could not change it to QUARANTINE so I am afraid that I just deleted them, rather than take no action. . . .

Log below . . .
---------------------------------------------------------
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 12:58:09 08/07/2007

+ Scan result:

C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@adbrite[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@ads.adbrite[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@connextra[4].txt -> TrackingCookie.Connextra : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@intelli-direct[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Intelli-direct : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@ssl-hints.netflame[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Netflame : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@revsci[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@adopt.specificclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@specificclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@specificclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Specificclick : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@tacoda[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Alison\Cookies\alison@webstat[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Web-stat : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Harry and Frances\Cookies\harry_and_frances@m.webtrends[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.

::Report end

Then I ran HijackThis, log below . . .

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 13:08:43, on 08/07/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16473)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASWLSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\HControl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\sm56hlpr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe
C:\Program Files\Wireless Console 2\wcourier.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUSTeK\ASUSDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\Power4 Gear\BatteryLife.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\WLAN Card Utilities\Center.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdmcon.exe
C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdnagent.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\Monitor.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\ATKOSD.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\ASUS\Asus ChkMail\ChkMail.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearchIndexer.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: dsWebAllowBHO Class - {2F85D76C-0569-466F-A488-493E6BD0E955} - C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\dsWebAllow.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {9ECB9560-04F9-4bbc-943D-298DDF1699E1} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {A8F38D8D-E480-4D52-B7A2-731BB6995FDD} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton Internet Security 2006 - {0B53EAC3-8D69-4b9e-9B19-A37C9A5676A7} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\AdBlocking\NISShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {C4069E3A-68F1-403E-B40E-20066696354B} - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar3.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HControl] C:\WINDOWS\ATK0100\HControl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] "nwiz.exe" /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] "RUNDLL32.EXE" C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSERIAL] sm56hlpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ASUS Live Update] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Live Update\ALU.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Wireless Console 2] "C:\Program Files\Wireless Console 2\wcourier.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zshutdown] c:\sysprep\patch\sysprep.cmd
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\ASUSTeK\ASUSDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Power_Gear] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\Power4 Gear\BatteryLife.exe" 1
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Control Center] "C:\Program Files\ASUS\WLAN Card Utilities\Center.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] "C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\FirstStart.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpeedTouch USB Diagnostics] "C:\Program Files\Thomson\SpeedTouch USB\Dragdiag.exe" /icon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE2] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\OpwareSE2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OPSE reminder] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregEng\Ereg.exe" -r "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE2.0\EregEng\ereg.ini"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SDTray] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\SDTrayApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDMCon] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdmcon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BDNewsAgent] "C:\Program Files\Softwin\BitDefender8\bdnagent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KernelFaultCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dumprep 0 -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrojanScanner] "C:\Program Files\Trojan Remover\Trjscan.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [OM_Monitor] C:\Program Files\OLYMPUS\OLYMPUS Master\Monitor.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_9
O4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
O4 - Global Startup: ASUS ChkMail.lnk = C:\Program Files\ASUS\Asus ChkMail\ChkMail.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Windows Desktop Search.lnk = C:\Program Files\Windows Desktop Search\WindowsSearch.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Add To Print List - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_AddToList.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint High Speed Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_HSPrint.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Preview - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Preview.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Easy-WebPrint Print - res://C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Resource.dll/RC_Print.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.asus.com
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by104fd.bay104.hotmail.msn.com/resources/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {7E980B9B-8AE5-466A-B6D6-DA8CF814E78A} (MJLauncherCtrl Class) - http://zone.msn.com/bingame/luxr/default/mjolauncher.cab
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoftware.com/activescan/as5free/asinst.cab
O16 - DPF: {B8BE5E93-A60C-4D26-A2DC-220313175592} (ZoneIntro Class) - http://cdn2.zone.msn.com/binFramework/v10/...ro.cab34246.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{318B6C70-D062-4B8E-9DEE-E1D16EAC0944}: NameServer = 194.72.9.38,62.6.40.192
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft AB - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: ASWLSVC - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASWLSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Scan Server (bdss) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Scan Server\bdss.exe" /service (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Internet Security Password Validation (ccISPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Proxy (ccProxy) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: COM Host (comHost) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\comHost.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Protection Center Service (NSCService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\Security Console\NSCSRVCE.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AVScan (SAVScan) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton Internet Security\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Auxiliary Service (sdAuxService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\svcntaux.exe
O23 - Service: Spyware Doctor Service (sdCoreService) - PC Tools - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - c:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: SolidWorks Licensing Service - SolidWorks - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SolidWorks Shared\Service\SolidWorksLicensing.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: BitDefender Communicator (XCOMM) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Softwin\BitDefender Communicator\xcommsvr.exe" /service (file missing)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No mention of any of the trojans or any other problems from Norton, is it likely that all the error messages that I was getting from Norton are a result of running two anti-virus programs?

I am also still having the problems outlined in my second post, none of my microsoft office applications are working. Is this related to all of the scans that I ran before posting a HijackThis Log???

Thanks again for all your help!!!! :flowers:

#5 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 11:56 AM

Hi princessofnorthperth,

No mention of any of the trojans or any other problems from Norton, is it likely that all the error messages that I was getting from Norton are a result of running two anti-virus programs?

Yes, that was the cause. We will run another antitrojan program, just to make sure.

I am also still having the problems outlined in my second post, none of my microsoft office applications are working. Is this related to all of the scans that I ran before posting a HijackThis Log???

I dont think so, as I can see what was removed by the scan you did. I only see cookies removed.
You will have to do to our Windows XP forum for help with that, as my specialty is malware removal.

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update.

Updating Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u2.
  • Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6u2".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language jre-6-windows-i586.exe and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
    Examples of older versions in Add or Remove Programs:
    Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0
    J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u2-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Download CCleaner and install it. (default location is best). Do not run it yet!

CCleaner Tutorial

Please copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the following text in the quote to Notepad.
Save it as "All Files" and name it FixServices.bat
Please save it on your desktop.

@echo off
sc stop XCOMM
sc delete XCOMM
exit

Double click FixServices.bat. A window will open and close. This is normal.

Select the following with HijackThis.
With all windows (including this one!) closed (close browser/explorer windows), please select "fix."

Next, we're going on a file hunt.
Go to My Computer and double-click C.
Go to the Tools menu and select 'Folder Options'.
On the 'View' tab select 'show hidden files and folders',
deselect (uncheck) 'hide protected operating system files (recommended)', and
deselect (uncheck) "Hide extensions for known file types.'

Using Windows Explorer, delete the following file in bold (Do not be concerned if they do not exist)

C:\WINDOWS\ALCMTR.EXE <== file

*NOTE* CCleaner deletes EVERYTHING out of temp/temporary folders and does not make backups.

Let's empty the temp files:

Run CCleaner.

CAUTION: Please do NOT use the Issues button. This is a built-in registry cleaner. If you don't know how to use it, you may cause irreparable damage to your system.

1. Starting with v1.27.260, CCleaner installs the Yahoo Toolbar as an option which IS checkmarked by default during the installation.
IF you do NOT want it, REMOVE the checkmark when provided with the option OR download the toolbarfree Basic version instead of the Standard Build.

2. Before first use, select Options > Advanced and UNCHECK "Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 48 hours"

3. Then select the items you wish to clean up.

In the Windows Tab:
Clean all entries in the "Internet Explorer" section except Cookies.
Clean all the entries in the "Windows Explorer" section.
Clean all entries in the "System" section.
Clean all entries in the "Advanced" section.
Clean any others that you choose.

In the Applications Tab:
Clean all except cookies in the Firefox/Mozilla section if you use it.
Clean all in the Opera section if you use it.
Clean Sun Java in the Internet Section.
Clean any others that you choose.

4. Click the "Run Cleaner" button.
5. A pop up box will appear advising this process will permanently delete files from your system.
6. Click "OK" and it will scan and clean your system.
7. Click "exit" when done.

If it asks you to reboot at the end, click NO.

CCleaner should be run with the above settings for each User Account!

Reboot your computer,

Please download A-Squared Free, save it to the desktop.
  • Double-click on a2FreeSetup.exe, follow the installer's instructions.
  • At the end of the install process, make sure Launch a-squared Free is checked, then click Finish.
  • When it launches, it will ask you if you would like to update, click Yes, it will take a few moments to update.
  • When done with the update, if it asks you to restart the application, click Yes.
  • At the main menu, click Scan Now, there will be 4 options, choose Deep Scan.
  • At the end of the scan, click Save Report. Save the report to somewhere convenient, such as your desktop.
  • If malware is found, select all found and click Quarantine selected objects.

Post a new Hijackthis log, and tell me how your computer is running.

Edited by SifuMike, 08 July 2007 - 11:57 AM.

please make a donation so I can keep helping people just like you! You can donate using a credit card and PayPal. Thank you!

Posted Image

Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#6 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 12:42 PM

Yay!!! I am so relieved there are no trojans!!!!

I have downloaded the Java as recommended, however, when I try to remove the old versions, I get the following error message;

Internal Error 2753. RegUtils

Then the uninstallation finishes, however when you close "add + remove programs", and reopen it all the Java programs are still there??

I am not really keen to proceed, unless this is okay??????

#7 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:10 PM

After doing the uninstalls, try rebooting your computer.

disable Spyware Doctor from running on your system startup:
1. First, disable the OnGuard Tools. This way, when you exit Spyware Doctor, these tools won't stay resident in the background.
2. Click the "Settings" button on the left side.
3. Click the "Startup Settings" link.
4. Uncheck "Run at Windows Startup".
5. Click the "Apply" button.

Then try the uninstall in the old Java versions. Reboot and see if it is gone.

Edited by SifuMike, 08 July 2007 - 01:22 PM.

Posted Image

#8 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 01:58 PM

I have switched off Spyware doctors 'On Guard' feature. Spyware Doctor is not set to run at start up.

I am still having the same problem removing Java, I removed each one and got the same error messages, and then I rebooted, and they are still there??????

#9 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:19 PM

Hi princessofnorthperth,

Open HijackThis
Go to 'config'
Go to 'misc tools'
Press the button 'open uninstall manager'
Press 'save list'
A notepad file will open.
Post the content here in your reply.
Close HijackThis.

Posted Image

#10 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:25 PM

Uninstall manager list;

Ad-Aware 2007
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Photoshop 7.0
Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Apple Software Update
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5
Asus ChkMail
ASUS Live Update
ASUS VideoSecurity Online
ASUS WLAN Card Utilities/Driver
Asus_A6_ScreenSaver
ASUSDVD
ATK0100 ACPI UTILITY
AutoCAD 2008 - English
Autodesk DWF Viewer 7
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Canon MP Navigator 2.0
Canon MP450
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint
CC_ccProxyExt
ccCommon
ccPxyCore
DWGeditor
Easy-WebPrint
eDrawings 2007
eMule
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
HijackThis 1.99.1
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB926239)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB935448)
ImageMixer VCD/DVD2 for OLYMPUS
iTunes
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
LimeWire 4.12.6
LiveUpdate 3.0 (Symantec Corporation)
Macromedia Flash MX
Macromedia FreeHand 10
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB886903)
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Motorola SM56 Data Fax Modem
MSN
MSRedist
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB927978)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB927977)
Nero OEM
Norton AntiSpam
Norton AntiSpam
Norton AntiVirus 2006
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security
Norton Internet Security 2006 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton Protection Center
Norton WMI Update
Norton WMI Update
NVIDIA Drivers
OLYMPUS Master
OmniPage SE 2.0
Panda ActiveScan
Power4 Gear
QuickTime
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
REALTEK PCIE NIC Driver
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB917283)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB922770)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911567)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917159)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918899)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921883)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922760)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)
SolidWorks 2004 SP0
SolidWorks 2007 SP0
SolidWorks Explorer 2007 sp0
SolidWorks Installation Manager
SPBBC
SpeedTouch USB Software
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
Spyware Doctor 5.0
Symantec KB-DocID:2003093015493306
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
Trojan Remover 6.6.1
TypingMaster TypingTest
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)
USB2.0 1.3M Web Cam
VectorWorks 11
Windows Desktop Search
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Media Player 11
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885884
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
WinFlash
WinRAR archiver
Wireless Console 2
Yahoo! Toolbar

#11 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

Let try using Hijackthis to uninstall Java. :thumbsup:

Open HiJackThis
Click on the "Config..." button on the bottom right
Click on the tab "Misc Tools"
Click on the Box that says "Uninstall Manager"
Click on the entry J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 10
Click on Delete this entry
Click "Yes"

Repeat with these
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 11
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 8
Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1

Reboot and see if they are gone.

Then install Java SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 2

Edited by SifuMike, 08 July 2007 - 02:36 PM.

Posted Image

#12 princessofnorthperth

princessofnorthperth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:27 PM

Have removed all Java's in HijackThis, and then rebooted, but they are still in "add + remove programs".

I'm Sorry!! I don't know what I am doing wrong?????

#13 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2007 - 03:30 PM

I dont know, but it may not be you. Any messages from Windows?

Try booting to the Safe Mode and using the Hijackthis uninstalling (like you did before). Maybe some running process is interfearing with the uninstalling.

Edited by SifuMike, 08 July 2007 - 03:31 PM.

Posted Image

#14 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 19 July 2007 - 05:50 PM

Due to inactivity, this thread will now be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact me or a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Posted Image

#15 SifuMike

SifuMike

malware expert

• Members
  • 15,385 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2007 - 01:29 PM

Topic reopened.

Open HijackThis
Go to 'config'
Go to 'misc tools'
Press the button 'open uninstall manager'
Press 'save list'
A notepad file will open.
Post the content here in your reply.
Close HijackThis.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users