Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Whoa...jaw-dropping Photography!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Venek

Venek

• Members
  • 293 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:56 PM

Normally I wouldn't post anything artsy-fartsy, but I HAD to share my discovery of a guy named Nick Brandt, whose photos you see below are just a few of his works that have completely blown me away. Go ahead, tell me you don't like his photos and I'll call you a liar. Want more? www.nickbrandt.com

I PROMISE I'm not spamming or anything like that, I just want others to have the opportunity to see his stuff. It really is remarkable.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
UberGeeks of the world...UNITE!

Uh guys? Wanna take your eyes off that screen for a second? Raise the mice? Battle cry?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Venek

Venek
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 293 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:59 PM

MODS: Please move this to the right forum, Photo Albums, Images & Video

Sorry about the misplacement.
UberGeeks of the world...UNITE!

Uh guys? Wanna take your eyes off that screen for a second? Raise the mice? Battle cry?

#3 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:10 PM

wow! those are amazing pics

Posted Image

#4 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 01 July 2007 - 09:17 PM

That's something you imagine a man painting, not taking pictures of it. Amazing when you can actually go into the world and find such imaginative perspectives and stuff... great.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Members
  • 35,905 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 PM

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:28 PM

MODS: Please move this to the right forum, Photo Albums, Images & Video

Sorry about the misplacement.

Done and Thank You for sharing. And not a problem :thumbsup:

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 MaraM

MaraM

• Members
  • 1,717 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:20 PM

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:36 PM

Pure magic! Truly incredible and thanks so much for sharing these with us!
Never let your computer realize you are in a hurry or just typing the last few words of a vital document.

While outer events might make one happy or sad, happiness itself is entirely internal, and at all times completely within one's power.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users