Personally I just browse through the section where I believe my own questions should be asked... A good way to break it down is:
(Searching for the field that best represents where the question should be)
1. Is it a hardware problem? Do i think it could possibly be one? (Software and Hardware Section-> Hardware)
2. Is this cause of something I installed? Maybe a security problem? (Software and Hardware Section -> *also in Security*)
3. I have a problem with my games... (Software and Hardware Sections -> Games)There is also some things you may want to check out!!!
3. I don't know much about how to use the forums I should check out the Introduction area and new user orientation!
4. Did I read the forum rules? If not I need to check them out..
I should check out the search area! I've never used it...
Edited by jball007, 09 July 2007 - 04:37 PM.