Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Forum Search Tips

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrs.faith

mrs.faith

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:17 PM

:flowers: Hi.

I wonder if someone here can help.

Before starting new topic I need to do forum search to see if my question(s) already answered avoiding duplicates.

For example I need to search for : skip login screen.

When I did this I got results out of what I need, I tried also same words between "" and got same results.

What do I need to type to receive results with exactly words.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jball007

jball007

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:01 PM

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:26 PM

WELCOME MRS.FAITH!!!
Personally I just browse through the section where I believe my own questions should be asked...

A good way to break it down is: (Searching for the field that best represents where the question should be)

1. Is it a hardware problem? Do i think it could possibly be one? (Software and Hardware Section-> Hardware)
2. Is this cause of something I installed? Maybe a security problem? (Software and Hardware Section -> *also in Security*)
3. I have a problem with my games... (Software and Hardware Sections -> Games)

There is also some things you may want to check out!!!
3. I don't know much about how to use the forums I should check out the Introduction area and new user orientation!
4. Did I read the forum rules? If not I need to check them out..

I should check out the search area! I've never used it...

Edited by jball007, 09 July 2007 - 04:37 PM.

"I Came to Bring The Pain"

Posted Image

System: Core 2 Duo @ 2.44, Asus WIFI P5B mobo, Radeon 1950XT gcard, 2x1GB Memory, LITE-ON x2 DVD/CD drives, Aerocool Case, AOC FC-2000 PCI Slot Case Cooler, AeroCool 92mm Heatsink W/2 80m Fans Mounted on it, (3) 120m Fans on Case, (1) 220m Fan on Case, 150g HDD 10K RPM (For random stuff), 75G HDD 15k RPM (For Gaming)... Thermaltake (4) 12v rail PSU...THE END!!

#3 mrs.faith

mrs.faith
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 PM

Posted 10 July 2007 - 09:29 PM

Hi jball007.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users