If you plan to uninstall SpySweeper, you should also use their removal tool.
1) Shutdown the shield in the system tray (lower right) by right-clicking and choosing "Shut Down".
2) Go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall SpySweeper. Reboot if asked.
Get the removal tool by following these instructions:
1) Go to this page: http://support.webroot.com/ics/support/def...amp;folderID=53
2) On the left side of the page click the topic: "Spysweeper 5.5 with Antivirus (Vista, XP, 2000). Even if you don't have the antivirus component, click here anyway.
3) You will see a list of questions under KNOWLEDGE BASE. Go to page 3 and click on question #25.
4) Read carefully and you will find a link to the removal tool. Save file to your desktop and run the file. Follow on-screen instructions. When completed, the file will remove itself.
5) OPTIONAL - Reboot your computer. Use a registry editor to remove all traces of Spy Sweeper but searching for the string "Webroot" (without the quotes). Only perform this step if you feel comfortable using the registry.
All remanents of Spy Sweeper should now be off of your computer.
Now go ahead and install SUPERAntispyware.