Our apologiies for the delay. If you still need help, please post a new log so I can see if anything has changed. If you have not done so already, please do the initial cleanup steps in the following instructions before posting your new log: Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log
A new version of HijackThis has now been released, so before you repost your log please download and install the new version. In order to get some additional information please do this in the following way:
1. Open Add or Remove Programs via Control Panel and uninstall HijackThis 1.99.1
2. Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
to your Desktop
. Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges and it is best to run DSS from your Desktop.
all applications and windows.
to run it, and OK the disclaimer.
5. When the screen in the image below appears, click Yes
and follow the promts to download the new version of HijackThis. Please tell your firewall to allow this download.
Note that a shortcut to HijackThis will appear on your desktop and you can run it from there when asked for a follow up log.
6. DSS will now scan your computer. If you get a warning from your anit-virus, please allow it as the scan is not harmful.
7. When complete, two text files will open - main.txt that will include a HijackThis log<- this one will be maximized
and extra.txt <-this one will be minimized
8. Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C)
and paste (Ctrl+V)
the contents of main.txt
and the extra.txt
in your next reply. If you have any problems with the logs, both can be found in C:\Deckard\System Scanner