Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problem Unistalling Game And Removing It From Add/remove Program List

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Witigo3000

Witigo3000

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 AM

Posted 29 June 2007 - 01:58 PM

I am trying to unsinstall steam and halflife 2 and all the other programs that come with steam. i didnt use any cds to install any thing because you dont need them. but when i try and use add/remove programs it ask for a cd. also when i try and use the install that i downloaded from steampowered.com it cant continue until i remove all the components please please help thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ryan12

Ryan12

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:20 PM

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:18 AM

By that last line you said, it sounds like you need to remove all the individual games listed on your Steam (maybe not off your computer, but from the list?) before you can uninstall Steam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users