Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ms Sql 7.0 Desktop Edition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cday

cday

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:11 PM

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:40 AM

Can anyone share MS SQL 7.0 Desktop Edition software? Can we use MySQL?
LEARN TO SHARE AND SHARE TO LEARN

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ussr1943

ussr1943

• Members
  • 490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:41 AM

Posted 11 July 2007 - 01:30 PM

I beleive because you must pay for MS SQL that this would not be legal, but you could always ask someone who has a copy of it to send you a copy of the license agreement and check for yourself. As for MYSQL its completely free, anyone can use it, it just depends on what your host will allow, but then again your question isn't that clear to me. Good luck.

Edited by ussr1943, 11 July 2007 - 01:31 PM.

"Ideas are far more powerful than guns."
"The only truly secure system is one that is powered off, cast in a block of concrete and sealed in a lead-lined room with armed guards -- and even then I have my doubts." --Eugene H. Spafford
"One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter"

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 AM

Posted 11 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

Anybody can use MYSQl for free. The only restriction that they have is that you must not bundle it with an application unless you buy a license.

Can anyone share MS SQL 7.0 Desktop Edition software

Not without the proper licensing. Sharing licensed software is called piracy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users