Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adaniel

adaniel

• Members
  • 203 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:17 PM

Greetings,

Thanks for being here to help us rid the world of malware. I am a legacy applications programmer who gets stuck fighting this junk when my clients let their virus scan expire or don't practice safe computing. I could not do it without folks like you. I was referred here by the folks at Tech Support Forum.

I thought I had posted a log earlier today, but can't seem to find the post. Any way to verify? I posted a catchme.zip file on the malware submission page. I did not enter anything in the "Link to topic where this file was requested:" since I came from techsupportforum via their link. Please let me know if the file was received and where to view any reply.

Thanks again,
adaniel

Edited by adaniel, 27 June 2007 - 10:53 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:53 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer adaniel.

If you posted the Log under the user name "adaniel", it doesn't appear that it was submitted to the forum.
(Note the number of posts recorded under your user name on the left side.)
Please resubmit your Hijack Log to the HijackThis Logs and Analysis Forum.

You may also want to take some time to look thru the New User Orientation and the Tutorials Section.

:thumbsup:
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#3 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 PM

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:58 AM

:flowers: to B.C.! :thumbsup:

Demon Cleaner

#4 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:38 PM

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:55 PM

Welcome to BleepingComputer adaniel1 :thumbsup:

Your log hasn't posted yet so I wanted to check on you. If you need help posting, just let us know.

Take care

rigel

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users