Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Edio Live Theater Sound Card

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 soapinmouth

soapinmouth

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:22 PM

This is my first time installing a sound card in my computer, normally I would just use the sound built into the motherboard. I was having a problem in vent with strange noises and feedback, so I went down to Pcclub and bought a cheap 20$ one.

So I got back and...
Turned of the computer
put the card in an open pci slot
turned on the computer
instaled the software and driver (the program gave some erors, but it still worked, But the Driver install went fine)
I took out the sound plugs from the mother board and pluged them into the driver.

now I get no sound out of the card, but if i plug the speakers back into the the motherboard and it still plays like it did before.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 soapinmouth

soapinmouth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:07 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:10 PM

bump, plz help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users