Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp Pda - Image Left On Screen

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lizziau

Lizziau

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:08 PM

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:11 AM

Hello to you all and as this is my first posting I have to say a great big thankyou for your wealth of knowledge as it has fixed on of my laptop problems that saw me ready to throw it at the wall.

Okay, now for the one thing left that is driving me crazy..... I have a HP PDA which has been so great but one little thing bugs me and if I cant fix it then perhaps it shall be mounted on the wall where the laptop was.

On the main screen there sometimes is left an image of the previous screen. So where my screen should have visual access to "owner" "date" "messages" "tasks" "appointments" it is under this that part of the previous window opened is left on the main screen when I exit out of open applications.

The only way I can get rid of it off the screen is to go into the start menu and then exit back to the main screen again.

As a perfectionist and liking all to act as it should it is driving me insane......................... is there anything I can do to correct the issue.

Kind regards

Lizzi

( I do hope this makes some sense)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users