Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Scanners Show Nothing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 C J

C J

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:16 AM

my computer recently obtained spyware, malware, and trojan viruses and i came to this site and found out how to get rid of them.....after running my ad-ware spybot and mcafee scans it's not finding anymore viruses but i am getting this system alert pop-up saying that it still suspects spyware and gives me a scanner that doesn't find anything like the other ones i have....how to i find the last virus or get rid of the pop up???

~thanks!~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rookie147

rookie147

• Members
  • 5,321 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:59 AM

Hello there and welcome to BleepingComputer.
Instructions on how to remove the Smitfraud infection can be found in the following self-help tutorial. As stated at the bottom of the page, if this does not solve your problem, please post a HijackThis log in our HijackThis Logs and Analysis forum along with the report created by Smitfraudfix.
How to Remove Smitfraud
If you have any problems carrying out the steps outlined in the tutorial, don't hesitate to ask and we'll try and help you to run them.

If you are pleased with the service I have offered, you may like to consider making a donation. Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users