Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fess

Fess

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:19 AM

Hello folks, I'm a new member effective about 15-20 minutes ago. I'm and old geezer, 69, and consider myself above average as a computer user and the ability to understand most of the operational issues, but I am NOT a technical person.

I came across the web sight while reading and getting involved with the program AutoRun. I followed the instructions precisely and when I down loaded the file and executed it, it appeared to work properly but my program does not reflect and little red number like the example on the instructional web page.

Help and guidance please --- Fess

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 mz30

mz30

• Members
  • 828 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 PM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:24 AM

hi fess
welcome to b.c
hope you enjoy the forums :thumbsup:
god my head hurts.
if you don't ask ,you don't know

Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:13 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 10:34 AM

Many of the Members who help with problems do not frequent this forum, so I suggest you make a separate post about your Autoruns problem in the "All Other Applications" Forum where someone acquainted with Autorums will see your problem and help.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 PM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 11:41 AM

:flowers: to B.C.! :thumbsup:

Demon Cleaner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users