Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paris Hilton Seaks To Sell Interview

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:15 AM

Paris Hilton and her mother are trying to broker a deal with the major networks for a post jail interview, so far it looks like the networks are showing the good sense not to mention the good taste not to touch this deal. It had been reported that NBC had initially offered the Hiltons one million dollars, today NBC took that offer off of the table. ABC had also made an offer of one hundred thousand dollars for the interview, but when NBC reneged on their deal ABC removed their offer as well. My hat is off to the networks for their restraint, for a business that makes its living by televising sensational material this must have been a tough decision.

My opinion of Paris Hilton can be summed up as being a spoiled rich slut wannabe celebrity, and trying to capitalize on her infamy only reinforces that. What surprises me about this is that her mother is reputed to have been instrumental in trying to broker the interviews, I would think that she would want to distance herself from what her daughter represents, she obviously doesn't need the money.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:14 AM

If she's going to give an interview while naked,

I'd pay her a dollar.

:thumbsup:

Otherwise:

...the networks are showing the good sense not to mention the good taste ...

I must have missed it on the news this morning -

did Hell freeze over?

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30,811 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:14 PM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:06 AM

It was rather late or early when I posted that information, and I should have provided the source of my information.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#4 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:09 PM

It'll be on E! (The "Entertainment",if thats what you want to call it, Channel) I'm sure of it.

Posted Image

#5 DSTM

DSTM

"Bleepin' Aussie Addict"

• Members
  • 2,649 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:14 PM

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:07 AM

My guess now NBC and the ABC have withdrawn their offers,Paris Hilton will pretend she attempted Suicide in Jail to get the money and attention,she craves. Paris Hilton must be upset with her Mother for stuffing the negotiations up on her behalf.
Wonder what position she sits on the "A List" now. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users