Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Paris Hilton's Prosecuter Breaks More Laws

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:04 PM

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:14 PM

Paris Hilton's Prosecuter breaks more laws than she did. What a piece of crooked crap he is. He actually barked that she got let out early,crying "a two tiered system." His own wife was given 12 months probation this week after answering to 9-year-old arrest warrant on charges of driving without insurance on a suspended license in an unregistered car.

Delgadillo, the city's top law enforcement official, has admitted driving without insurance, allowing his wife to drive his city-owned car without a license and having staff babysit his children and run other errands.

Reuters
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:20 PM

and we wounder why many Americans feel "disenfranchised" (my sisters word) by our government. If that was a regular citizen they would have faced more time.

Posted Image

#3 solaris32

solaris32

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 22 June 2007 - 10:49 PM

The rich and popular need not worry about punishment, they can do whatever they want. A tribute to America's justice system.

Edited by solaris32, 22 June 2007 - 10:50 PM.

When I'm asking for help, please explain, in detail, every step. Thank you :).
I have nightmares about computer glitches and bugs.

#4 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:04 PM

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:08 PM

Graft, power, and opulence make the world go round. Always has, always will, it's just a little better disguised here in the good ole US of A than the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#5 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:00 AM

Graft, power, and opulence make the world go round. Always has, always will, it's just a little better disguised here in the good ole US of A than the rest of the world. :thumbsup:

I'm not so sure it is well disguised -

it's all over the news.

Well,

except for the news run by graft, power, and opulence!

:flowers:

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Topic Starter

• Global Moderator
  • 73,490 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:15 PM

It makes me wonder how does this person go to work each day. Can one be so unscrupulous to prosecute people for doing less crimes than he. Like a fireman starting fires or a cop with a drug business. He needs to be jailed.
He is the STATE prosecutor, top of the legal chain,means he knows the law. He knows it well enough to be correct that Paris wasn't allowed out of jail. But not well enough to know his own wife is a fugitive,for 9 years. Not to mention all the other abuses of power and postion they been using over the years.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:23 PM

It's unfortunate, but we all would like our "officials" to have perfect ethics and do everything properly.

Remember, the Reverend Jesse Jackson was having an extra-marital affair while he was praying with then President Bill Clinton regarding Clinton's extra-marital problems?

None of us are perfect,

but I believe that once someone is exposed,

such as Delgadillo, they should be reomoved from their position of prominience.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#8 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:40 PM

They said most "all" people only serve 10 percent of the jail time for offensives like this because they have no space for them. Its not just paris but I am not saying she isnt getting special treatment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users