Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Copy A File

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 steinmetz

steinmetz

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 AM

Posted 21 June 2007 - 11:13 PM

I am trying to install Arcsoft Greeting Card Creator. When I am set to install it, it gives me an error message, "System Error" "The Win 16 Subsystem was unable to enter protected mode DOSX.EXE must be present in your AUTOEXEC.NT and present in your path" I googled this and gave me a help topic with microsoft. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/222975/en-us
I have found that I am missing the rasapi16.dll and mapi.dll how do I copy it from my CD to my System folder. Please use steps as I am very new to this, but I am catching on quick. Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nikas

Nikas

• Members
  • 650 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:16 AM

You can download the file here.

rasapi16.dll

mapi.dll

0 user(s) are reading this topic