Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Having Problems Opening Some Website Links

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grimyone

Grimyone

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 21 June 2007 - 01:46 PM

it will say paremeter is incorrect or itll say bad link and i have been able to acces the link on the website before and this happens pretty often but not alot i am using bitdefender as my main antivirus program and Spyware Doctor,Spy Bot search and destroy and Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Pro for anti-spywares also my computer is slower then normal for starting up

Moderator Edit: Moved topic to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

Edited by Animal, 21 June 2007 - 03:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,635 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 09:54 PM

Grimyone, I'm not sure what the solution is for you--maybe someone else has some ideas for you.

Just want to let you know to please not post to the Haven't Had A Reply In Five Days?, thread unless you already have a HijackThis log posted. That thread is only for HijackThis log threads forum.

You don't appear to have a malware issue, tho it is hard to say, but at this point I don't think a HijackThis log is needed. Not every problem is caused by malware, as can be seen by the last log you posted, not something HijackThis can help you with. http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/95298/having-issues-downloading-files-over-50mb/

Someone should be along shortly with some ideas for you.

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

#3 hillbillygreek

hillbillygreek

• Members
  • 397 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:31 PM

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:21 PM

See if these links help.

Error: The Parameter is Incorrect

Error: The Parameter is Incorrect (related article)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users