Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Real-time Monitoring Software For Vista

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Elendil

Elendil

• Members
  • 660 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:00 AM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:35 PM

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be switching from Windows XP to Windows Vista Home Premium tomorrow. From what I understand, ZoneAlarm, AVG, Ad-aware 2007, and Spybot S&D all work on Vista.

While this standard setup is great, I currently use a few others and was wondering if they work on Vista:
1. Winpatrol (liteware)
2. Spyware Guard
3. Cyberhawk

Additionally, I was searching online for real-time protection software for Vista and "discovered" that Spyware Terminator and WinCleaner also work on Vista, has anyone tried either on Vista Home Premium? WinCleaner AntiSpyware really sounds like part of the Winfixer family, but it comes up clean with SiteAdvisor.

As a sidenote, I was considering possibly switching to Comodo Firewall, does anyone have any comments about either Comodo or ZoneAlarm and their performance on Vista?

Thanks for your time!
Stanford '14
B.S. Candidate | Computer Science

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users