Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wild And Crazy Pics

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 no one

no one

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 AM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:45 PM

Hey there kids, Do ya like the Lightning pics ? then check out this Page

Edited by no one, 20 June 2007 - 07:46 PM.

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:58 AM

Nice pics, lightning is hard to catch with a camera. At least, is has been for me.... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 no one

no one
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:35 PM

I'm not sure I would want to be in a position to get those good of pictures :thumbsup: but I read that you need a good tripod and a cable release , then set it up facing a spot where lots of lighting is occurring and open the shutter remotely , (to kill the vibrations) at about f16 and then leave it open till you see it (lighting) then close the shutter and repeat for the next frame .

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts."

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster"

Posted Image

#4 imi

imi

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 05:31 PM

Great Pics no-one :thumbsup:

#5 no one

no one
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 843 posts
  •  

Posted 23 June 2007 - 07:08 PM

Thanks Wildabeast, imi , that guy is crazier than I am . :thumbsup:

Posted Image

#6 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,026 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:13 PM

Great pix thanx err striking
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#7 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,257 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:33 AM

I've done the tripod and cable release thing, I still missed the shots. If you leave it open too long you overexpose the film. (I used film back then)Then I tried covering the lense with dark paper and moving it away, that was worse... :thumbsup:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users