Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Agp Texture Acceleration: Not Available

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gaming freakz

gaming freakz

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:23 AM

recently,under the display tab of directx diagnostic tool,i noticed that the AGP Texture Acceleration was not available and the disable option was greyed out.what does this mean?is there any way to enable it?

is use dx9.0c and winxp professional
By the time you have read this.....you have wasted 3 seconds of your life.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:40 AM

Is it supported by your video card?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 gaming freakz

gaming freakz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:06 PM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 11:59 AM

hi there :thumbsup:

i use onboard graphics.i really don't know what agp Texture Acceleration is and whether my onboard graphics support it.
By the time you have read this.....you have wasted 3 seconds of your life.

#4 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:30 PM

Integrated graphics solutions (onboard graphics) are not good at all especially if you do any kind of gaming or anything which may need to render a 3D image. The reason AGP Graphics Acceleration is grayed out is because you don't have a graphics card installed. To enable this option, you need to purchase a graphics card that goes into the AGP slot or get a new motherboard that supports this option with on-board graphics. If you know your on-board graphics support it and it is still grayed out, than your AGP miniport drivers may not have installed correctly. In this case, updating your motherboard chipset and graphics card drivers may enable it.

Edited by DJBPace07, 20 June 2007 - 02:36 PM.

3939.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users