Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Need Software Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RavenKnight

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Local time:06:56 PM

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:32 PM

I have used this Panda Online Scan software, and it found several Hacker Tools, and Spyware! I would like to know if there is a free (Not Free Download) program that is easy, and effective too get rid of these programs? I have Ad Aware, and use EZ Armor for most of my issues, but it seems that these programs don't detect these other programs! Can someone possible give me some idea's, or a program to do this plz!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  • Local time:03:56 PM

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:54 PM

First download and install SUPERAntiSpyware. Run the scan in Safe Mode and allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.

Then run the online scan for BitDefender, this time in normal mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.

If the programs above have not solved all your problems, Post a HijackThis Log in the in the Hijack and Analysis Forum by following the directions in the link below;
Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log.
Please do not post the log in this forum.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users