Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

panda antivirus

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 atin

atin

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:26 AM

can anyone help me by telling me how to remove a version of panda antivirus from my pc, without using add/remove programs form the control panel.
I have tried using the add/remove function but it doesnt remove.
help please!!!! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Notorious

Notorious

• Members
  • 345 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:14 AM

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:49 AM

You might want to try Your Uninstaller I find it a great program..
Have look here..

Automatically detect unused files left by uninstaller and completely delete them using SmartUninstall™. Completely uninstall application.
Uninstall with a SINGLE drag-drop! Just drop a file on Your Uninstaller! icon on the desktop!
List installed applications with appropriate icons(same as you see in the Start Menu).
Uninstall programs "hidden" by Windows.
Find the application you want to uninstall by keyword.
Automatically detect broken registry keys and cleans them with your permission.
The ability to manually edit detailed info about an application.
The ability to manually delete uninstall info in the registry(care to use!).
Very fast speed listing applications,5-10 times faster than Windows 2000's Add/Remove program!
List startup applications in all places(registry,startup group) in proper icons.
Able to temporary hide startup applications and restore at any time.
Able to create new autorun items at any place.
Able to clear Internet Explorer Context menu.
Able to uninstall screensavers.
Posted Image

Down in the bayou, Bubba called an attorney and asked, "Is it true they're suin' the cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?
"Sure is Bubba. But why you asking?"
"Cause what I want to know is, I was thinking, can I sue Budweiser for all them ugly women I've slept with?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users