Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Little Space For Writing!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gaming freakz

gaming freakz

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 PM

Posted 16 June 2007 - 12:32 PM

whenever i try posting a comment in other forums..the writing space quite small after the page has finished loading.

here's an example:

Posted Image

what can i do to resolve this.i use opera 9.20 on windows xp pro

Edited by gaming freakz, 16 June 2007 - 12:33 PM.

By the time you have read this.....you have wasted 3 seconds of your life.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 16 June 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hi gaming freakz,

So is that the way its always been or has that just started happening all of a sudden? I see you're using Opera, have you tried the site with an other browser? It might open differently in IE or FF.

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

#3 gaming freakz

gaming freakz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 17 June 2007 - 02:23 AM

Hi Wendy :flowers:

i tried opening the same page in ie6.no problems there.
haven't tried in firefox cuz i don't use that browser.
also there are no problems with BC forums.{this place rocks anyway :thumbsup: }

#4 alumbagh

alumbagh

• Members
  • 133 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 17 June 2007 - 09:41 AM

In Opera, have you tried tools>preferences>web pages and make sure that "page zoom" is set at 100% and that there is a tick in the box "fit to width"

#5 gaming freakz

gaming freakz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:44 AM

In Opera, have you tried tools>preferences>web pages and make sure that "page zoom" is set at 100% and that there is a tick in the box "fit to width"

the page zoom is set to 100% and the tick mark too is there.still same problem.

#6 Wendy K. Walker

Wendy K. Walker

• Members
  • 633 posts
  •  
  • Location:In The Treeline 300 Yards Behind You, Tracking Your Every Move Through A Sniper Scope
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:33 PM

Hi gaming freakz,

I don't use Opera so I don't know much about that browser but if that page opens right in IE then I'd be looking at the problem as being something set wrong in Opera.

Did it use to open right and then start doing like it is now or has it always opened small like that in Opera? If it always opens like that in Opera and all other sites open right it could be a problem with the board. Try contacting a moderator there and checking it out.

Wendy
TRUST NO ONE...! EXCEPT For The Beloved Computer Geek Helping You In The MALWARE FORUMS.

Do Unto Others Before They Have A Chance To Do Unto You.

HP Pavilion 512n [Rescued from a pile of trash on the side of the road] 128 MB SDRAM, 60 GB Hard Drive, Windows XP, Home Edition, SP3, COMODO Anti Vitus and Firewall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users