Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista Vpn Issues

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NinjaTator

NinjaTator

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 AM

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:57 PM

I'm having 'weird issues' connecting my laptop from home (Running Vista Business) to my network at the office running server 2003.

To be more precise, alot of the computers on the network at my office (Including the server) will 'vanish' when I VPN in. Some may re-appear later on, and it takes awhile (5-10 min or so) of connection to even see them. When I do see the computer and server at work, it's always just a few of them, not all of them.

I thought it was an IPv6 issue, so I disabled it on my vista laptop. But that solved nothing.

any ideas??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 NEsince92

NEsince92

• Members
  • 83 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 AM

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:56 PM

What VPN client are you using? Is there a newer version of it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users