Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need Help Now! Please!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 snippy223

snippy223

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 13 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

i have a little thing on my toolbar down by the clock on my pc... there is one that is a triange that's yellow with an exclamation point in it that pops up a little balloon that says "System Alert: Malware threats"... and then theres another one that is shaped like a shield that flashes back and forth from blue with a question mark to red with an X in it... i need to get rid of them and i don't know how or even what it is... so if somebody could PLEASE help me figure out what i need to do i would SOOOO appreciate it!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 j0nath4n

j0nath4n

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 13 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

You are infected with malware.
Please go to http://www.ewido.net/en/onlinescan/ and do a scan and removal.
If symptons persist,download Free SuperAntispyware and scan your computer.http://www.superantispyware.com/
Reply if you are still facing problems.

And NO MATTER WHAT,don't click on the flashing icons on your desktop.

Edited by j0nath4n, 14 June 2007 - 12:00 AM.

#3 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 14 June 2007 - 05:50 AM

Giving us a screenshot of your desktop will give us a close-up view of the current infection you have on you're PC

Here's the instruction to do how:

Close all windows showing up or minimize them
If the message appears,quickly hit the Print Screen key on your keyboard
Go to Paint then click on the rectangle button on the left panel,right click on the white open space,then click paste then click on File on the upper portion of Paint then click "save as" then save it on to your desktop
Now go to this site we will upload the image from there: http://photobucket.com/
Create an account&sign-up or if you have one already,proceed to"My Album"
If you scroll down a little,you'll see 3 browse bars
Click on browse,go to the desktop then click on the file that we have saved earlier
then after doing that,click "Upload" It may take awhile to upload since there are many users so pls.wait
or reload the browser that your are using then try again if not,try again in a later time
Then after doing so,you'll see the image below,youll see 3 things:HTML,IMG & the other
Right click on the IMG tags (The box with lots of text) then select "copy" then go back here to BC and post it in your next reply,click paste then click "Add Reply" on the bottom

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• BC Advisor
  • 12,985 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:43 PM

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:30 AM

Instructions for removing Spycrush:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/80749/how-to-remove-spycrush-removal-instructions/

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss

A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users