Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Something's Definitely Wrong

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Eluzion

Eluzion

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 11 June 2007 - 09:57 PM

I really can't pinpoint it, but my computer is just not running the way it should be. I use a program called Cool Edit 2.0 alot, and now when I run it, it goes completely crazy. Firefox will just close on me, Ad-Aware gets halfway through and completely stops scanning, and when I tried to run Hijack This, even it stopped responding..a little help here?

I'm using Windows ME by the way, and am having tons of problems, where do we begin?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eluzion

Eluzion
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 11 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

Quick update, now I can't even listen to the songs I want.

It'll say "Not enough storage is available to process this command"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users