Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Media Player?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:04 AM

Posted 11 June 2007 - 06:25 PM

Yeah I know this is a little distant from PC Hardware, but I figured I'd ask you guys just for your opinion. I have a very hard decision to make between two great products: The Sony PSP or the SupportPlus 20GB portable player. The PSP has video game compatibility, widescreen, and costs $170, but many of its expandability options cost more, and I also have to buy my own memory for it. The SupportPlus costs $160 and runs a 4:3 aspect ratio, which is what I wanted, a 640x480 3.5 inch screen (wow) and does 20GB. The PSP clearly has more disadvantages, but also has more advantages than the SP 20GB. WHat would you do?
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:33 PM

Well I just found out the SupportPlus has all these extra little features... like a camera, video, a microphone, a TV composite jack, a USB plug, and it has that huge screen to boot... so I think I will get that.
No pessimist ever discovered the secrets of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land.

#3 Ryan 3000

Ryan 3000
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 834 posts
  •  

Posted 14 June 2007 - 08:42 PM

One thing I never quite caught that I thought you guys could help me with is that the original MP3 player (the Sorell SV-10) is the SupportPlus mentioned above. I read that the SV-10 has 640x480 but some say the supportplus only has 320x240. I couldn't find a definitive answer anywhere. Can you tell me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users