Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kids Blocking Eblaster

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 babyjade

babyjade

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 AM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

I have eblaster installed on my computer. When my children are on the computer, they do something which will block access to their myspace accounts. I think they use a function key to block me. The eblaster log will show what site they go into but when I go to access the site, I am not allowed in. (I have their email information and passwords). Do you have any suggestions about what they are doing?

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 08:41 PM

Well it's really hard to tell what there doing since theres many possibilities on whatever site they visit
Im not sure if unblocking those is against the law as im a little unsure in that point :thumbsup:

Edited by Commander Gman, 09 June 2007 - 11:47 PM.

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#3 babyjade

babyjade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 09:39 PM

They are usually going into myspace. When I receive the eblaster log, it gives me their email address and passwords, but when I go to access their sites, I am unable to do so. I am pretty sure that they do something with the computer because a few months ago, I could access their accounts but now I am unable. I think they do something with the control key and the shift key.

#4 Commander Gman

Commander Gman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:31 PM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

http://www.mydigitallife.info/2006/10/28/m...h-proxy-access/
Well here you go
Here's a quick tip to do so....

Try alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox and Opera

The easiest way to try if it€™s possible bypass blocking of MySpace is to use an alternative web browser such as Mozilla Firefox and Opera. This hack will work if system administrators apply the contents URL filtering and blocking via Internet Explorer settings of Group Policy, which works only on Internet Explorer browsers. Thus, Firefox and Opera are not affected by the restrictions that applied via Group Policy and the access to MySpace or other blocked sites are granted.

Just go to the site that you're trying to access using another browser like firefox
Download it here if you don't have it: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Edited by Commander Gman, 10 June 2007 - 01:26 AM.

Motherboard: MSI P35 Neo-F (Socket 775 LGA) Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 Ghz Kentsfield Chipset: Intel P35 Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GT 440 Memory: 2x 2GB DDR2 800 RAM Storage: 1x IDE 80GB, 1x SATA II 500 GB, 1x External 500GB HD Power Supply: 600W Power supply Monitor: Dual screen set-up Casing: Mini-ATX Fan(s): 1x 80mm silent fan OS: Windows XP SP3

#5 usasma

usasma

Still visually handicapped (avatar is memory developed by my Dad

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 25,091 posts
  •  

Posted 10 June 2007 - 07:30 AM

http://www.spywareguide.com/spydet_8_eblaster.html
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able.

- John  (my website: http://www.carrona.org/ )**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack. **  If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.

#6 babyjade

babyjade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 June 2007 - 07:49 PM

Thanks alot for you reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users