Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Acidentally Got Downloaded The Abjective Activex 3.1 And Now I Have The Whole Spycrush And The Anoying Icon On The Task Manger Help.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 KILLUVIRUS

KILLUVIRUS

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:11 AM

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:06 PM

i have only the icon on the task manager taking me to the spycrush or when i open the internet explorer it sends me to [and when i hit yahoo or home it still sends me there i really need help with this please, im reallly frustruated and sad, please how can i eliminate this from my comp thank you.

oh and i never dpwnloaded any of the download it supposly says i should inorder to fix those pretend viruses which i think it is all ive dont is get the thing and just cliked the icon but havent downloaded the programs it says i should to fix it so im sure my problem wont be to hard to fix, please help im beging.

Edited by tg1911, 08 June 2007 - 11:20 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:11 PM

Dude...

Please unlink that...

i didnt click on it, but i am sure its unsafe..

For the actual problem you have, try Removing Spyware using Superantispyware or AVG Anti-malware or something
Posted Image

#3 KILLUVIRUS

KILLUVIRUS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:17 PM

um ook well dats not wat i xpected hearing some good things about thhis site but can you give me instructions i heard people fixed there problems in like minuts thanks to this site but i need some deep help im really mad and im ready to put a hit no these virus f ks

#4 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:18 PM

How To Remove Spycrush (removal Instructions)
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 KILLUVIRUS

KILLUVIRUS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:27 PM

uhhh i dont get this, so i clik on the smitfraudfix then i clik run? omg this is too much

#6 KILLUVIRUS

KILLUVIRUS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 08 June 2007 - 11:50 PM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA :inlove: :huh: :flowers: :trumpet: :thumbsup: :huh: YES YES IM GOING CRAZY CAUSE I THINK I DID IT, THERES NO MORE POP UP bleep IN MY TASK MMANAGER MY HOMEPAGE IS MSN LOL, BUT THAT OLD bleep IS NOT THERE AND I THINK I DID IT OMG WOOOOOOOO IF ONLY U COULD HERE ME SCREAM AND CURSE, WOW OK ONNE MORE THING WHATS THAT NA J/K WOOO OK UM SO WILL THIS BE BAK ON ITS OWN OR ONLY IF IM A DUMASS AGAIN AND GET IT. CAUSE RIGHT KNOW MY PARANOYA IS STILL KICKING IN, SO IM REALLY FREAKINNG OUT, BUT THANKS THANKS WOW, I WAS SWEATING I LOVE MY LAPTOP, I JUST COULDNT LET IT BE SIK, WOW I FEEL LIKE JUST HUGING THIS WEBSITE, YEA.?

#7 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,419 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 06:01 AM

You should follow through with the instructions below to finish removing ALL malware from your computer.
Install Super Antispyware. Run it in safe mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.superantispyware.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove temporary files, logs, cookies, etc. by using Ccleaner. Do not use "Advanced Settings" or the "Issues" button. Use only the default settings. http://www.ccleaner.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLUSH SYSTEM RESTORE---RESET RESTORE POINT
Turn off system restore. This will remove all restore points since some are infected . Turn system restore back on.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/windows-xp-system-restore-guide/
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#8 little dude

little dude

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 10:56 AM

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHA :inlove: :huh: :flowers: :trumpet: :thumbsup: :huh: YES YES IM GOING CRAZY CAUSE I THINK I DID IT, THERES NO MORE POP UP bleep IN MY TASK MMANAGER MY HOMEPAGE IS MSN LOL, BUT THAT OLD bleep IS NOT THERE AND I THINK I DID IT OMG WOOOOOOOO IF ONLY U COULD HERE ME SCREAM AND CURSE, WOW OK ONNE MORE THING WHATS THAT NA J/K WOOO OK UM SO WILL THIS BE BAK ON ITS OWN OR ONLY IF IM A DUMASS AGAIN AND GET IT. CAUSE RIGHT KNOW MY PARANOYA IS STILL KICKING IN, SO IM REALLY FREAKINNG OUT, BUT THANKS THANKS WOW, I WAS SWEATING I LOVE MY LAPTOP, I JUST COULDNT LET IT BE SIK, WOW I FEEL LIKE JUST HUGING THIS WEBSITE, YEA.?

what did you do man? i have the same problem but i dont know how to fix it, the smitfraud thing didnt work or i did something wrong

#9 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 09 June 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hi little dude,
Please start your own topic so you can get the appropriate help for your situation.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

#10 KILLUVIRUS

KILLUVIRUS
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:09 PM

You should follow through with the instructions below to finish removing ALL malware from your computer.
Install Super Antispyware. Run it in safe mode. Allow it to quarantine whatever it finds.
http://www.superantispyware.com/

Remove temporary files, logs, cookies, etc. by using Ccleaner. Do not use "Advanced Settings" or the "Issues" button. Use only the default settings. http://www.ccleaner.com/

FLUSH SYSTEM RESTORE---RESET RESTORE POINT
Turn off system restore. This will remove all restore points since some are infected . Turn system restore back on.
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/windows-xp-system-restore-guide/

OK SO UR TELLING ME I STILL HAVE TO DO THIS TO SUCESSFULLY KILL IT OFF, CAUSE I MEAN IT AINT THERE NO MO', BUT I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THOSE THINGS THAT UR TELLING ME TO USE?

#11 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,419 posts
  •  

Posted 09 June 2007 - 03:43 PM

The malware you removed always brings its friends with it. The Super Antispyware and Ccleaner are excellent programs to keep on your comp. Just update the free version of SAS once a week or so.
Removing restore points will probably take you 15 seconds to do.
Let us know the results. Thanks
“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users