Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Software/hardware Or Ram Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 huehefner

huehefner

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:02 PM

i have removed all the malware off my pc but i guest it wasnt the problem why the pc turns off randomly...
it usually cuts out when it starts to sign in to windows.... then i usually have to put it on the last best known configuration that work ....but even sometimes when i do that it still cuts out after a while...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Demon Cleaner

Demon Cleaner

• Members
  • 1,383 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 07 June 2007 - 09:34 PM

hi.personally i would back up all of your important files and do a fresh install of windows using your windows discs or recovery discs that came with the pc or recovery partition.
Its easy for me to say but thats what i would do and i have had to do it a couple of times but once its done you remember what it used to run like when you first bought it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users