Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Finding An Email Address

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jan6

Jan6

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:35 PM

Hi All,

I am trying to find an old friend. Does anyone know of a free email search web page where I can enter a name and find an email address. Or any web page where I can enter a name and get info.

thanks so much

Jan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

No, that would violate privacy, try asking some of your other friends that know your old friend
Posted Image

#3 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:42 PM

I say these 2 sites with great caution. Myspace.com and Classmates.com. they are not exactly 100% secure. Emails are hidden on classmates but they have a PM system similar to BC's for you to get ahold of your friend and exchange email addresses. Those arte the only 2 options i know of as far as i know there is no email address registry with peoples names in it. (at least i hope not)

Posted Image

#4 EddieT.H.

EddieT.H.

• Members
  • 134 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

^

Yeah i hope not, maybe thats what explains the spam i get on my email that i give to no one? lol im not going to steal her thread, but yeah :D
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users