Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver Updates

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loachie

loachie

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:11 PM

Hi,

I am hoping you can help as i don't know a great deal about comp maintenance

I recently scanned my comp with SiSoftware Sandra and the report came back that some of my drivers are out of date.

Probably a simple question .....But how do i update them??

An example..... I have a Radeon x300 graphics card and the driver is not the most upto date. Do i need to go to the Radeon site and download an update????

It would be cool if you could help

Regards

Loachie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jwinathome

jwinathome

• Members
  • 1,360 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 AM

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

Yes, and you can download those latest drivers for your video card HERE. You can do the same thing with any other pieces of hardware...you should be able to find the drivers to download on their respective websites. If you have trouble with any, post back here and we will try to help you locate what you need!

Edited by jwinathome, 05 June 2007 - 03:17 PM.

#3 loachie

loachie
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:49 PM

Posted 08 June 2007 - 02:08 PM

Many thanks for the help

I'll be sure to come back if i need further help

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic